What Phone Should I get?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Poundin Mounds, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Poundin Mounds

Poundin Mounds New Member

Before you say iPhone > * and so on and so forth, listen to what I like/need.

I currently have the Spring A900. Just a basic phone.

What it has that I like about it:

pretty fast texting
    ESPN mobil
    Camera

I am debating on getting the iPhone and the HTC Mogul.

My sis has an iPhone, and I really love the interface.

The things I like about the iPhone is the video and music playback....can the Mogul do that? also the HTC Touch doesnt look like itd be for me

2. 1badtaco

1badtaco New Member

yes the mogul can play music and video also I would look at the touch cause it has more available memory to run programs so the phone is really speedy. The on screen keyboard on the touch is really good even when compared to the iphone. In my opinion windows mobile has more programs available to do anything you want while youre mobile also you have the ability to cusomize the device the way you want it with countless programs. Check out ppcgeeks.com for more info on the phones and various programs and customizations

3. Bitter Moose

Bitter Moose OT Supporter

I've owned 3 Windows Mobile devices (2 of them HTC products), and I was always extremely happy with them...until I got the iPhone. They each have their strong points, and weak points. There really isn't that much useful (or good) software out there for WM devices. The majority of my phone use is internet browsing, and my older WM devices don't even come close to the iPhone's Safari browser. To be honest though, I still can't type as fast on the iPhone as I could with a full qwerty keyboard. I still recommend the iPhone though.

4. Poundin Mounds

Poundin Mounds New Member

Won't apple release a software upgrade with a larger keyboard that you can use sideways?

Seems smart to me