GUN What not to do when your CLEO doesnt sign your form4

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Aug 3, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060803/NEWS/60803004

August 3, 2006
    ADVERTISEMENT

Convicted felon suspected of arson at Poplarville PD
    The Associated Press

POPLARVILLE — Poplarville authorities said the man responsible for the arson attack at the city's police department was angry because officials would not sign paper work allowing the suspect to buy a silencer for an assault rifle.

Xiao Chen Lin, 21, came to the police station on Friday to ask for a signature from the police chief to purchase an AR 15 suppresser, or silencer, Capt. Rossie Creel said.

The chief ran Lin's record to ensure he was not convicted of any crimes but found he is a convicted felon in the state of New York, Creel said.

When the chief refused to sign the document and kept the paper work, Lin left the department upset, Creel said.

The next night at about 2:30 a.m., two officers in the building heard an explosion that shook the building, Creel said. They found the rear of a city-owned trailer on fire.

Police served a search warrant for Lin's residence and seized a cache of nine weapons and body armor, Creel said.

Also in the residence was evidence supporting the department's belief that Lin was involved in the arson attempt, Creel said.

Lin was arrested and charged with arson. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives will file federal charges for the possession of the three high-powered rifles, a shotgun and five hand guns, Creel said.

2. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

I thought they said that he had an AR, but I dont see any rifles other than 3 high powered ones (probably .308 or something ) :hsugh:

3. Iceburn

Iceburn Made in the USA

Thats what happens when you "keep it real!"

4. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Damn mall ninjas. DON'T PISS THEM OFF.

5. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

swat came into my house, disrepect my famiry