LGBT what kind of clothes should an indian wear

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by indianghetto69er, Aug 31, 2004.

1. indianghetto69er

indianghetto69er New Member

i'm dark skinned and i'm trying to get outta my scrubbiness...

what kind of clothes should i get and from what store?

specially what colors i should get to compliment my face?

2. midden

midden New Member

i think you need a pic...
    post one up.

3. gubment cheese

gubment cheese New Member

dot or feather?

4. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i think i've seen your post your pic in the f&n forum. I always thought indians looked really good in really trendy, sharp attire, and you're in good shape so you should do just fine with most stuff. Black is always an all around friendly color to work with.

I'd say go in a store and when you see something that catches your eye, try it on, see how it fits, etc etc and choose whether to purchase it or not. If you like it and you think it looks good, then go with it. And if you have a friend who dresses well, doeesn't hurt to take him/her along for his/her advice.

Personally i think when people come on here and ask for advice, it's quite difficult to do so because a) we communicate through text and one dimensional pictures. Without the third dimension, it is often difficult to completely assess the situation abotu what would look good on you. And b) we don't know you so it's hard to determine how your personality is to a point, and i believe that personality can totally add a lot of depth to fashion if it matches the person. That is why i say take a friend with a good sense of fashion who you trust and you know rather well. :)

I know my two cents is all blah blah blah rant rant rant but thought i should say something. But other than that, am happy to try to give the best advice possible when i think i have a good suggestion :)

5. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

LoL I was wondering the same thing.... but i posed the question in my head differently. LoL

East Indian or Native American ?

6. indianghetto69er

indianghetto69er New Member

haha thanks man i just got some clothes and i think the metro thing is kinda my look (or so ppl tell me), i got some banana clothes and got some jeans at old navy, i'll get some pics up in a bit and u guys can tell me what u think

i'm dot indian btw :p