What is wrong with this picture ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NUTZAHOY, Nov 29, 2005.

1. NUTZAHOY

NUTZAHOY Misa > You

Well I met this awesome chick through a friend and we all go out to the clubs/bars and she tells my boy that she wants me . To my surprise i'm like kinda speechless and i say F yeah ! Shes like a 8.5 outta 10 and im like :wiggle:.

Ok so we decided to dance and things good great that nite we dance and have a little make out session through out tha nite . Afterwords I take her back to where they were stayin bc shes was a bit too drunk . I carried her to the bed and she passes out . The next morning I go over to my buddies place to watch the game and of course shes there and im thinkin to myself she probably doesnt even remember last nite . It was a bit akward at first bc i didnt really know what to say to her but we talked and shes sat next to me as we watched the game everythings gravy .

Later that nite we all decide to go out and well it was another good nite we hung out and of course dance and did tha damn thing :) . After that we talked on the phone just about everyday for a little over a week and we finally go out on a date with out any alcohol and what not . Just a relaxing nite out ...dinner and a movie . Well we both talked and had a blast and everything went great . We would hold hands everywhere we would go she would always kiss me and I was like soo happy and from what i could tell so was she .

Well we've been talkin for almost 2 wks now not dating just getting to know eachother and what not . She would always tell my friends that i was hers and that they couldnt have me ...stupid stuff like that . Well all of the sudden she just gave me the cold shoulder when she was going back to her home for thanksgiving weekend . Like we were suppose to go out to lunch and she just basically said she didnt have time after class bc she was leaving . I had to call her to see what was up with her bc i think if i didnt shes wouldve just not called me .

Well i call her to see what was up and she told me that and that she would just call me sometime next week that would be like um...basically a week of not talkin to eachother and that we could do the lunch thing some other time . Which kinda pissed me off espically if u say ur going to do something u should do it . A couple of days before this she was already kinda giving me the cold shoulder and i didnt know wtf was up . I was thinkin this girl is like bi polar or some shit .

Well my boy was tryin to hook up with one of best friends and he was going down there and he wanted me to go and at first i was hesitant bc she might think i was stalkin her ass but i said fuck it im just gonna go down there have a good time and not worry about this stupid shit . Well i go ignore her the whole time and just had a blast got shitty and had a blast with my boys .

She called me while i was there and i had already erased her # outta my phone and i knew it was her so i gave it to someone else bc i dont really feel like talkin to her . I think she called me bc she was lookin for something at the house we were at i dunno .

I got an im from her earliar sayin hey and for me to hit her up sometime tonite bc she was going to be writing her papers and i guess just to talk to her or some shit . Well i left her a mesg saying hey and basically have fun writing the paper and have a good nite . I cant figure this girl out to save my life . She only 18 and she turns 19 in a couple of weeks and im 22 maybe its the age differance ...i have no clue .

Long story short i was talkin to this chick she was diggin me and all the sudden i got the cold shoulder for no apparent fuckin reason ! I took her out to dinner/movie ...got her some flowers and was just really nice to her . And i still get the shaft . Do girls just like guys to be dicks to them ? or what ?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

You displayed that you are a pushover. Find a new girl and don't try to purchase her affection by being 'nice'. Buying her flowers, movie, drinks, dinner, etc will not make her like you more. In fact, it will likely make things worse, unless you are already in a relationship with her... ie sleeping together or dating for months.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, you never made a move. She was waiting, but you acted like you wanted to be friends by talking to her on the phone all the time. Buying her stuff with no strings attached is desperate.

If you like a woman, get off the phone and into real life. Same goes for texting. And talking. You acted like a little boy with his mother, you need to act like a man with a woman.

Phone = friendzone.
    Talking = friendzone.
    Action = manzone!

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

As much as you think you are confused by her, she is probably 10 times more confused by YOU.

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i think you guys are missing this.

6. JustR

JustR New Member

That could answer it all!

7. tootall862

tootall862 Snatch....the best thing on earth

"did tha damn thing"

No we all got that, but since then all youve done is pussyfoot around with her. If you fucked on the second night then its obvious you dont have to work for it. If you got it before you even went on a date, then you should DEFINATELY get it when you finally do go on a date where you spend money on her and shit. She probably thinks you dont wanna bone her again since you havent tried. Man up and go beat her guts in again and then tell us how she is acting

8. NUTZAHOY

NUTZAHOY Misa > You

So basically im a fuck up when it comes to relationships and what not . I think its a lost cause bc i kinda gave her the cold shoulder this past weekend when we were out and i didnt answer her calls and im basically sayin go f off ! Oh well more fishes in the sea and well i learned my lesson... basically quit being a nice guy and just get my piece .

9. jonno

jonno New Member

10. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

She was probably just starting to get on the rag and wanted to spare you the aggravation. :dunno:

11. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

It was also Thanksgiving weekend.. regardless of who it is that's a very very family oriented time.. and you'd only gone on 1 date.

12. NUTZAHOY

NUTZAHOY Misa > You

Well i sent her a msg sayin that basically i would like for us to still be friends and keep in touch and basically be normal around each other bc im sure ill see her around . I was tryin to just mk things ok between us and not weird when we do see each other out. But her response to me was " of course " what a fuckin bitch ! I hope she fuckin burns in hell :madfawk:

13. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

you are pathetic. You started and ended the whole thing in your head instead of doing the right things all along. Thant's funny. With the "what not" and "some shit", I can just picture the maturity level and therefore am not surprised.

14. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

You're out of line and far too selfish.

15. NUTZAHOY

NUTZAHOY Misa > You

Ok whatever its just i've been shitted on alot and ive shitted on some girls too and i guess its just karma . I guess im just pissed ...oh well NEXT

16. NUTZAHOY

NUTZAHOY Misa > You

There is no other guy and shes moving back home and i think shes transfering out of here so i guess no biggie .

17. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Once you rise above that, you'll find greater success. Life is more enjoyable when you put others before yourself, but maintain a sense of self-respect and dignity.

18. 4EYED

4EYED New Member

:rofl: @ 8.5.

Couldn't just make it an 8 or a 9? Here's the obvious overwhelming problem.. you're too analytical.

19. NUTZAHOY

NUTZAHOY Misa > You

well its all good we finally talked last nite . I wasnt plannin on it but we talked for a good while and talked about the problems and what not . I really dont want to go into details except that we are going to be cool with each other and everyone will be happy :) . I appreciate everyones help/opinions here thanks .