SRS what is wrong with me??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by alovesopure, Sep 19, 2005.

1. alovesopure

alovesopure New Member

my boyfriend and i had been dating for about a year and 2 months before we decided to "take a break" (that idea never turns out good) because we thought each other needed some space, and some time with other people. we're both very jealous/protective people so it didnt turn out too well. everytime i'd go somewhere where there would be other guys he would act like it's okay, but whenever i came home he would give me the cold sholder and say "oh, nothings wrong". i would do the same also if a girl hit on him, i admti it i was wrong but i'm working on it, im trying to not let it get to me so much. until this morning (we still live together & still have sex..big mistake), i went to set an alarm on his phone so i'd wake up, and there were text messags from this other girl..whom he knows i don't like.

i really dont get it, if i were to EVER get a guys number and send him messages/call him i would be totally in the wrong, so why does he think it's okay for him to do?? why do guys do that?

i also dont know what to do about us.. things arent the same at all. he hardly shows me any effection anymore besides when he wants to get laid, he cant even tell me he loves me anymore before we go to sleep. he calls me a slut and different names in front of his/our friends, i know hes joking but it really gets to me sometimes. ive asked him over and over why he ever told me he loved me and proposed to me and all he can say is "i don't know". what a re-assuring answer, right? :confused:

in a way i want to leave him, but i dont know who i'd be if i wasnt with him. ive lost most of my friends because nobody gets along with him and EVERY person i know and people they know, know that we've been together for awhile so it would be hard to meet guys, i guess.

help me, help me get over this jealousy thing and help me get over him and realize i can do better, he is really really tearing me apart and i just keep taking it :wtc:

sorry if i was rambling :sad2:

<3

2. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Move out. /thread.

3. alovesopure

alovesopure New Member

it's not that easy..

4. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

That's a tough situation, but I would never call the woman I cared about a slut, jokingly or not. That's not right. Why continue to be with someone who, obviously, doesn't care about you? If you can afford it, start looking for a new place. Stop having sex with him!

5. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

why not?

6. alovesopure

alovesopure New Member

cause he's all that i got, i dont really have a relationship with my parents anymore :-/

7. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

since you realize that he is doing so much damage to you, i think you need to do something about it. But it seems like you aren't willing to take the steps that you need to. Until you do you will continue to torture yourself in this "realtionship" that you two currently have.

8. Crotchy

Crotchy New Member

Ok... I'll tell you right now, you are in a hell of a bad relationship. And we can only give you guidance and advise, ultimitally, you are the only one that can help yourself.
    If I were you, I would not stay in it.
    1. You find yourself excusing him for actions that are totally inadmissible and had been over heard by any normal guy, would have meant a really REALLY good excuse to make him see stars for a while.

BUT, here's the rub, you are now stuck in the whole position "He's an ass but I still love him". And saddly, he now has your wrapped around his pinky, whether you want it, want to acknowledge, or not.