GUN What is the going rate on a Sig 556 these days.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by [DWI], Dec 9, 2008.

1. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

That is if you can find one?

I've been thinking of picking one up, there is one here locally and there is a fun show coming up this weekend and I've been looking at what most people are charging. What does WMD think a fair price is.

IBsaveyourmoneyandbuyXgun.

2. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

buddy of mine priced one at $1,800, but i dont know if thats different from factory stock.

3. JRMS

JRMS Failing at life

$1800 at the last gun show in CO. Up about $200 from a couple months ago.

4. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

They make a couple models. My shop had one that was about $1300 that was a basic rifle and then a SWAT version or something like that which was around $1800.

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I'm not sure about going all the way to the SWAT one, but I would like a side folding stock, probably telescoping too, though you can put an AR stock on it I believe.

There is a local store with one a collapsable stock side folder for 1599.99, I didn't know if that was a fair price or not. Though I am not the biggest fan of that store, so if anyone knows a place online that has them in stock, I'd appreciate the tip (though right now I can only find it for the same price in stock online and that will only save me 47 bucks when all is said and done)

Like I said I am heading to the gun show this weekend and we'll see. If I find something at a decent price I am going to pick it up otherwise I'll go see if the store still has it in stock.

6. JP

JP Active Member

i freakin love the sig 556, got to hold one and play with it abit last month.

WANT :o

7. Shingmaster

Shingmaster omgOTbangaz4life

I saw one at this local sporting goods store (Efingers, for jersey crew) for 1500