FRK What is the freakiest thing you have done?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Blackthorn, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

I had a girlfriend put on her old high school uniform pretend to be a school girl in need of serious disciplining. I spanked her ass with a ruler and then screwed her senseless. We had a mirror in the room as well so I could see her from every angle. :naughty:

2. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

lol that sounds like fun;)

3. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

It was. :naughty::bigthumb::cool:

4. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

the SO had a mirror in his bedroom, lol and he really enjoys watching me. we did it on my roof one time, i used to live in the mid of no where. lol we also did it in a conference room one time in a school. lol :wiggle:
    i've always wanted to do it on the beach, on a blanket. :drool:

5. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

been on a beach on a blanket, the gulf air was nice flowing over us as we got hotter and hotter... and the sounds of the waves and everythign was just perfect...

Guilty as charged of having sex on the roof of her house... she had a 2 story house and her room had a small little balcony, it was 2am, we snuck out and started messing around on the balc, but it squeaked a lot, so we went over the rail and onto the roof overlooking her back yard/small pond.. it was great.. and the risk of being caught made it even more fun...

we played nurse/patient once, she wore all white and i was a quadrapalegic (sp?) in other words cant move anything but my neck, and i couldnt push the button to call for help so she took advantage of me, laying there motionless while she sucked, fucked and all that was hard lol

6. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

i masturbated to the lion king soundtrack

7. Igneous

Igneous \\ OT Supporter

:ugh2:

8. schoolgirl- do it all the time, beat up a 8th grader at teh local catholic church for the skirt - just kidding on the 8th grader thing

beach- i live 15 minutes from there - got sand in my ass too much so i graduated to the boardwalk - its interesting in the middle of the night to ride someone and have another person walk by you. done it in the water in the middle of the day too- best part about that my mom was on the shore taking pictures :o

did it in a club- gave him head on the sofa next to the bathrooms and he fucked me against the wall - that was beyond hot!!!

gave an ex head in wendys parking lot during lunch hour rush - i hope they dont have video survailance we were in my car that day

did the same ex in a public park picnic table with people just a few feet away on the swing set in the middle of the day, tehn we went down the wooded path and pretended to be wild animals fucking in the woods

so much road head and misc teasings and touchings and even sex in cars on interstates and back roads i couldnt even begin to list them all

sex in teh parking lot of the bar i was managing in the front seat of my hubbys truck - while the bar was still open. my bra ended up in US1

9. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

dude don't judge, this is freakyshiat.

10. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

lol true, and that is some freakyshiat, lol

11. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

Damn girl that is some freakyshit. :bigthumb: I like the fucking in the club story, that is the best.

How did you do have sex without your mother knowing what you were up to??

12. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

Hopefully, my g/f will dress up in her corset/school girl outfit (stockings, garders (sp), and fuck me boots :yum: ) then hand cuff me, use me as a scratching post, spank me, force me to eat her out by sitting on my face, then fuck me silly.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2004
  13. jigga

jigga while your gun's raisin, mine is blazin

ass to mouth.

14. it was really choppy that day - and i wasnt all up on top of him i was leaning back -- in the picture it looked like i was floating on my back and he was walking up to me about to push me under the water.

15. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

:bigok:

16. Maas

Maas OT Supporter

That's the funniest thing i've heard in a while!!!!

17. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

There's a lot. :naughty:

I finally gave road head this christmas break. that was fun and interesting with him Driving, Spanking me and cumming at the same time on a dark road.

18. FindersKeepers

Nice Phantom Empress.

My best [girl]friend and i did road head just the other day, first time ive gotten it in the truck while driving down I4 at 70mph, was really difficult to manage where I4 and I275 Come together in tampa (Malfunction Junction)... Semi Truck was next to us, im surprised he could keep his rig on the road, his eyes barely left us lol....

Jess was completely stripped her ass pretty much against the door, i have very dark windows but i had them down because it was nice out..

I love road head, but its not good when weve been going at it for a while and her elbow resting on my leg is cutting off blood flow and the legs start to go numb... GLAD i have cruise control..

We ended up parking at the little "Beaches" just off of the Gandy Bridge and had some fun in the back of the truck. Cars passing us by probably knowing what was going on, or thinking the truck was on hydros or something hehehe.

19. FindersKeepers

Wish i had a girl like you P.E and Megabitch. I wanna do some of the freakier things, but jess wont allow it unless she's in a relationship, and she doesnt want a relationship, she just wants teh cawk from me.

20. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

That makes no sense to me. Did she say why? What is her justification?

21. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

hmm.. We were doing freaky far before I gave him my virginity.... The trust that built up from all that let me know he was the one i wanted for that. :hug:

:rofl: at the Semi.. we had a semi behind us while on 27 for that little event.... Me in no pants, my ass wiggling in the window :rofl: I hope that guy liked what he saw... would hate to be the reason someone has nightmares.

22. FindersKeepers

The only thing i could get out of her is she likes our friendship too much to ruin it with a relationship. (Common Excuse)

honestly,i dont want sex from her everytime we see each other, which is very rarely but she just plays and touches and gets everything all heated up and it sucks..

I want a relationship, she wants sex.... seems like it should be the other way around stereotypically lol

23. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

I have received head whilst driving. I had to stop I would have had an accident otherwise.

24. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

That usually happens. Someone wants the sex, the other wants the relationship.

If she doesn't want to ruin the friendship, then why are you fucking in the first place? :ugh: Bad logic I think. If you're going all the way, you may as well go ALL the way.

25. FindersKeepers

Seen pics of you..... Highly doubt it'd be a nightmare :bowdown: