what is the best price for a ps2 now?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by speedlife, Nov 3, 2002.

1. speedlife

speedlife Guest

anyone know where one can get a brand new one for under 199?

2. twofaze

twofaze H.N.I.C.

i think gamestop gives u a mail in rebate that knocks the price down to $149.99 if u purchase a couple games and accessory (prob DVD kit)

:dunno:

3. XO

XO bee a honey

4. YipMan_Style

YipMan_Style Guest

There are a lot of "deals" for PS2, like from EB, but you end up spending $300-$400 total on games that was not your first choice. Example: NFL Fever (part of the package) or Madden NFL (no deals)? 90% of Football fans would choose Madden.

How about $180 brand new for a PS2?

Go to Sears, pick it out for $199. Then apply for the Sears Card. Make sure you perfer $10% off rather than $10.00 off.

Charge it on the Sears Card. Your net cost - $180.00:bigthumb:

5. speedlife

speedlife Guest

Re: .

i didnt see the 10 percent off anyhwere
    how bout tax?
    brings you back to 200

6. YipMan_Style

YipMan_Style Guest

I was just at Sears 2 weeks ago and saw it. And I seen it all the time. In fact, that's when I got my Sears card 2 months ago. I already got a XBox, so I didn't use it but used it on something else.

How about this more current, I was at Best Buy yesterday, and the sales guy said get 10% if I applied for a card.

Correct. You still have to pay Sales Tax. I got my Xbox on line, and still had to pay sales tax.

The way I look at it. You always take a risk with mail order. Sometimes UPS guys play football with your package. So You do have to "pay" to get it now, return it quick, and piece of mind instead of wondering if/when it arrives.

Good luck