SRS What is that guy/girl thing?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by donraj, Sep 27, 2007.

1. donraj

donraj New Member

Life has its interesting twists and bend hmm? You percieve as to what you are doing is "right", in that same perception, it can be changed by new information; new feelings, or time. Happiness created by the fact that I CHANGED. I quit smoking weed, doing drugs, parents were aware and I couldn't stand not being able to do anything; so I traded freedoms for a little while.

Now I'm trying to improve myself, you know, move on. Like, I gotta try to improve myself, or I'll just stay stuck as that little kid who always disconnected because he never got shit right. As of now, trying to get a girlfriend. Sixteen, I seem so far behind, and I've never had a girlfriend; or any kind of relationship with a girl since I was a little kid.

You know, people say, you gotta have confidence smokey; get your shit together, dress nice. Instead of being that fat lethargic unkempt loser (strung a shit-load of adjectives there) I lost 40 pounds. 5'10" 185, may seem a little big but I don't look it anymore. So now, ME, I actually approach women. Even if its just a, "Hey, what's up!?", or "honestly I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing I just want to fuck you" (wish it worked that easy). Sick of these fucking phesods I have to portray to humor these sycophantics. But the "intelligent" me I was portraying never worked, actually ME didn't work. So I changed; in disregard of my person opinions about it, I just really want pussy.

So, is this working out? Hell no. I approach, approach, fail, fail. I act nice, try to make them laugh if I'm comfortable enough. I think I've been shot down about 5-6 times in the last two weeks. At least I made a personal record. Hell, my brother has hella good luck, and apparently my dad did too (bro is 19); so I'm not understanding why this is going on. For instance, I approached said la chica working in the computer lab at the community college outside my computer science class. Saying, "I don't have my student ID but can I still get in", she was saying "Nah, but you can use the library without a student ID". So I throw my head back, laugh, and walk out. Later I come back when she's got some male colleagues that were also working in that computer area sitting around; she's on one of the computers with a shitload of people around. So being hard for me, I go up to her and ask her to show me where the library is because this is my first year here. So she's like I'll just show you, "I'm not doing anything right now", so she leaves her ipod and all her shit and has the couplea fellas "watch it".

She proceeds to walk with me to the library while I make nervous small talk. The next day I plan to approach her again and thank her, but now, she won't even fucking look at me. She can be all smiles and shit for me, but I'd rather her tell me to fuck off instead of me being played like a fool like I have always been by women; so I won't have to deal with thinking "there could still be a chance", because I've never had that kind of companionship before. All day she didn't make any eye contact, just avoided me in the halls, so I'm like, fuck it.

Now here my day gets a little fucking worse. This girl I was interested in, in my math class; decidely is not sitting next to me anymore. Now I got this queer I know from my parent's church sitting next to me, whilst this other bitch was sitting where she used to be. Now she's in front of me, apparently not wanting to have to be in my company anymore. I felt a connection, just as I always do, humoring myself with fantasies that never come to fruition because I'm so desperate, and life seems so mocking as things you want so much never come. Like seeing other people get women easily (apparent), but not understanding the perception or how what you see came to be, only that the very fact that that girl is with him and not you is the very edifice of your inadequacy. Didn't say a word to the girl in my math class because I was feeling very down. Now I feel like I fucked up. Today's wednesday and I won't see her until next monday. So fuck that.

I think I might try this random hottie I said hello to at Target where my brother works (which she does as well), because at least she gave me a smile. Once she shoots me down I'll go for this girl thats in my once a week class (rest online) on tuesday and she's in my MW math class.

After she shoots me down, I'll go for some really fat ugly chick I could never be attracted to so she can tell her friends all how a nice guy I am.

Honestly I don't need anyone to reply, it just feels good to see my emotions out on paper; as advice I've been given doesn't seem to work with me.

Yeah,

2. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

Dude, you dont need girls to be happy. You dont need to keep going after them

3. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

I used to think that...because it's so hard after being in a relationship for such a long time and realizing a *different* type of happiness.

You shouldn't need to be with someone to be happy. Now I truly believe that you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy in a relationship -- or else you're just fooling yourself and whoever you are with.

4. donraj

donraj New Member

Yeah I'm generally happy because I can be generally care-free and not give a fuck, so enjoy what I have. But now, I've been focusing on this 24/7 and it's just stressing me out. I mean, every guy wants pussy, but maybe some guys just can't have it? Biological attraction may play a role here, so I could be predestined for this kind of position.

For real, who really does know. My best friend telling me its all about confidence when girls randomly hit on him, = hell no is that true. So I go out and be confident anyways, my SELF-confidence increases but still no luck. So I'm honestly out of clues as of what to do.

5. deviant critter

deviant critter New Member

hey man, relax.
    I didn't get with anyone at all till I was 19. but when i did, it was damn good :coolugh:

they probly pick up on the fact that you just want to fuck them, if that is in fact the case, or that you're totally desperate, and that is scary. desperate people need a lot and most people aren't up to it. no offense. been there, both ends, done that :p

chill out and enjoy alone. it's not so bad.

6. deviant critter

deviant critter New Member

nope. one out there for everyone. long as you're not targeting only the Barbie's of the class.

guys want pussy, chicks want dick ;) no, really, they do. there's one out there for you. be patient.