MIL What is so good about Thailand?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Killuminati, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well, I hear a lot of people say they want to be stationed in Thailand and it easy to get laid in Thailand. Is this the case do they have prostitues there or easy girls or what? What is so good about being stationed in Thailand?

2. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Thailands #1 job for women is prostitution. Depending on the region, the HIV rate is as high as 70%. Go ahead and get laid in Thailand.

3. itski

itski Yargg

Thailand is the greatest place I have ever been, everything is cheap, and if you haggle it gets cheaper, the food is great. The sites are amazing. For $10 the taxi driver will be your slave for a day. A legit Thai massage is the greatest thing in the world, If you find the right place you can shoot any gun imaginable, All the women are for sale, and cheap Did everyhting I could think of for 3 days, including buying a suit, Didnt even spend $500. Were else is that even possible??

4. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

70 percent jeezus, so does a Thai massage include a happy ending?

5. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

you can rent women there ... nuff said!!!

6. Capitals

Capitals Guest

Thailand is the kind of place that you go once, have the best time of your life and never go back. It really is everything they say, just wrap it up and have fun. No one in my company came back with any STDs. Theres literally nothing you can't do there.

7. Capitals

Capitals Guest

No ones tested positive for AIDS in our section yet. :dunno:

It's obviously not a fail safe method but women there who work at bars or strip clubs are required by law to be tested monthly for STDs. It's on their liscense if they have tested positive for anything and if they have they will have a mark on their right shoulder. Most females with tattoos on their shoulders usually have them there to cover up the mark.

8. The Ratler

The Ratler Member

Thailand is like an adults Disneyland. I've been there 6 times, and going back to the boat (Navy) was a relief from the non-stop party. Beer is cheap, women are too (if you're into that), it's just an all around great time. Lot's of Europeans there, who like to sunbathe topless. It's almost anything goes, as long as you don't go crazy.

9. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

10. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Do a lot of the girls speak english?

11. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Kyrgyztanian girls are HOT! When I was in Manas, I saw a few of the girls that was on base and man, they were hot as hell. I spoke to one of them. There are Asian women up there. One of them spoke to me. They had like a Russian accent with their English. They had asked what ethnicity I was and I told them (Korean). And she was korean as well...just with a Russian accent. I assume she is of Korean descent. She was hot as hell. I wanted to get into her pants. Haha...okay, but she was hot. The country is Beautiful and I want to take a real vacation over there. Just don't want to get no third world diseases.

oh yeah...third world country = third world snaggleteef.

12. Capitals

Capitals Guest

Supprisingly, a lot of them speak pretty good English. They're entire economy is based on tourisim though. :hsd: