MMA What is harder on the body than training? NOT TRAINING!

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by 4bangin, Sep 14, 2007.

1. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

I hate to rant to my cage homies but fuck. Recently got a new job that is nearly the same time my school is open. I havnt been to train in a month now. I feel sluggish and fat. I train at home when I can but it just isnt the same and I dont get the time to do it often. I am about an inch away from getting a new job, taking a pay cut just so that I can train again. Happyness>money

2. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

You gotta have a balance and self worth for your time though.

Right now I have a fantastic schedule, I can train in the mornin. Work hard for about 4-6 hours, then nap, and either train or lift at night.

But for what I do I should be making more dough. So I'm gonna change companies, I may have to work 8 office hours :noes:

3. miek

miek New Member

It's ironic isn't it? If I don't work out (and not light, I mean a hard workout) I usually feel lazy and sluggish, but if I get a good lift/roll in I feel so sharp for the day.

4. Mejnoon

Mejnoon Active Member

I feel you. I have taken a few months off due to working more and my old gym closing. I fought at 135 in march...was walking around at like 140-145 at the time...I am now a soft 160, and I feel weak. No cardio at all.

I need to rectify the situation:wtc:

5. pepsi

pepsi Cut my life into pieces

i've lost some muscle mass and replaced it with fat, busting my knee stopped my training cold.