SRS What is a Broly to do? Girl problem...........:WTF:.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Patrick Bateman, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

Ok so i've been seeing this girl for 2 1/2 months almost 3 now.....I'm really into her, this is surprising because usually I bang em' and leave em', However, this one is really special, we think a like, we see eye to eye, we are basically like bf and gf we know where eachother is every single moment of the day, we are together constantly. Last night I decided i'd have a talk with her about us, because its always just laughs and shit when we're together, never talk seriously about us. Well, she revealed to me that shes head over heels for me, I am perfect in every way she could imagine, and that I go "above and beyond" any of her expectations of a guy. However, she just got out of a relationship right when we started seeing eachother and she said she rushed into things with him and doesnt want to with me, and she loved what we had right now.

Ok whatever, i'm ready to commit, obviously she isn't. She notified me I am the only guy she's talking to and will be talking to.

Now this brings up the subject of two other girls that are absolutely gorgeous and want my nuts in their mouth. And have been begging me to hang out. And i've been making excuses becuse i didnt want to hurt "The" girl, but after the talk last night, we're still both single. Go out with said two gorgeous girls, and see how I like that......or no? Im confused. :hs:

2. tshizzle

tshizzle :cleveland:

smash all 3 chicks with your delts? :dunno:

3. Patrick Bateman

god dammit guys.

4. Grey47

Grey47 OT Supporter

I would just stick with the one girl. She'll eventually be ready to commit to a long-term relationship. When she is, the wait will have been worth it.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I think you also have to look at your future, in the end there 'can only be one' to who you truelly commit. You have to ask yourself if your ready for that, and i think the feelings you had lately are bending towards that. Ask yourself ' could i be with this girl for the rest of my life? ' if that answer is yes, i would invest more time into comitting myself to her, don't tell her that you don't want to wait however (you should never wait in life) just try to lure her into a rushed relationship. Life is too short to wait.

6. Savage

Savage New Member

Dude...timing is EVERYTHING. Hell, relationships are nothing more than right place at the right time type shit. Perfection is completely negated by bad timing. Go have fun with the other girls, and let this girl settle some things on her own.

This happened to me, and I went played around, and the girl asked me if I did, and I said yes, because we weren't a couple. Then I emphasized that I would always be honest with her about those things. She was a little hurt and ended up going on a date or two with some other guy, but it all came back around again within a month, and the relationship was the best I ever had.

7. Big Ol' Balls

Big Ol' Balls New Member

broly, delts like those should not be riding the bench waiting for this girl to come around. bang the other 2 girls, but just don't mention it to the one you're kinda waiting for. for some reason she doesn't come around, you'll regret the missed opportunity with the 2 girls.

8. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

If you really feel like you say about this girl, you wouldn't really be all that interested in the other 2 would you?

9. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

All problems can be solved with a military press.

10. Patrick Bateman

thats dead on. but why not get serious?

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Because she watches too much TV and wants some kind of soap opera relationship where all the steps of love magically grow.

12. johan

johan Active Member

Well, yeah, but when it's right, I mean really right, the love is just *there*.
    It's almost impossible to stop it, it comes on so strong.

If you have to really work at it, inventing all kinds of circumstances so it will seem like it just happened, carefully nurturing it like a boy scout coaxing a fire out of wet wood in a windstorm...well, it may light up but it'll always be susceptible to being blown out. By the very next pretty boy who comes along.

And then you're back in here, saying things like "Our relationship was PERFECT, I don't understand why she would turn her back on us to be with HIM"

See what you want to see, but at least try to keep it real. If you have to sweat blood to make this relationship happen, face it, she's just not that into you.

Your efforts are better saved and spent elsewhere on someone more worthy.

13. beez

beez New Member

When she's ready she's ready. You'll always be able to pick up random girls from myspace to have sex with if this doesn't work out.

14. wiredout46

wiredout46 臭黑鬼 OT Supporter

this man speaks the truth

15. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Pat, buddy...

listen man, I've been down this road before...and as a broly do what a broly would do in this situation.

That is, step away emotionally from this girl you've been seeing, go out and have fun with those other two brolettes that want the nuts in the mouth...really. It will not only show her that you don't have time for silly games and noncommital girls right now. If she is into you as much as she says she is then she will come running into your arms.

Its a win win for you broly, you get to have fun with two hotties, OR have fun with the girl that you've been seeing. If that girl doesn't come back to you then well it was never meant to be..sorry.

At this point in your life you don't need heartache or anything else bothering you right now. Have fun, live it up and if some girl isn't ready to have a steady relationship well thats her problem not yours. So pack up your balls right now and have some fun.

I hope it all works out the way you want it to

16. gstrdr1

gstrdr1 Active Member

I've been down this road as well and by the way it sounds if you go the route of the hotties and the other girl finds out she'll be gone. It sounds to me that she is committed but is not ready to admit it. So what it basically comes down to is: Is hitting the hotties worth possibly losing the girl?

17. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Sounds to me like she is afraid of being hurt and/or blindsighted so easily by another guy.

You CAN fool around with these other girls, it doesn't mean a damn thing to me. You have to realise tho that you WILL be jeopardising what you have with this special girl.
    My advice however...
    Wanna get off? Masturbate. I prefer the company of someone I truly care about than screwing around with some random girl. Cause hey, I can always masturbate.

18. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

its a lot different that just masturbation. I was just saying that he doens't need to be jerked around emotionally like that. If she doesn't want to get hur then she shouldn't even be involved like she is. I'm sorry I hate when girls lead you on and tell you that they don't want to "get too involved". What is the point of even talking then?

If I'm not interested in "seeing" anyone for a relationship I won't talk to them/approach them at all. If I'm approached I'll be polite and probably tell them right off that I'm not interested.

it goes both ways here. he shouldn't be jerked around

19. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It's jerking around if the girl is afraid/unsure/etc?

20. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

she's confused...she doesn't know what she wants and its obvious because she is advancing and then withdrawing...so in a sense yes, she's jerkin' around.

THis is why I date 30+ year olds..no BS

21. Patrick Bateman

thanks justin, appreciate your feedback, i ended up going out with one of the other girls, met her at a bar, all i could think about when i was out however was the original said girl in this thread........because i am falling harder and harder for her. its fuckin creepy cause im never like this. but this girl does something for me. when she called i ignored her phone calls (the original one that im crazy about), and, then she left a really worried voicemail becuase we ALWAYS talk before bed, and when we wake up, she was like hun where are you im really worried, etc etc. so i called her hte next morning and was like sorry went out with some firends, didnt tell her about the other girl, just said i went out.

22. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

thats good...show self control. I'm actually glad that you chose to go out with one of the other girls....as for falling harder and harder, there isn't really anything you can do but be upfront and honest to with this girl you're falling for.

Tell her flat out how you feel, as you may already have. However, more importantly find out where she wants this to go. You need answers and I can't speak for you but I sure wouldn't want to be strung along for a ride only to find out she wants "space". Don't set yourself up for a hard fall, take my word on it, I've done it time and time again...its sucks.

So, if she says that she doesn't want a committment right now, then tell her you can't see her anymore. Tell her you care for her too much to continue of fear you might hurt HER. She'll respect you for having selfcontrol and know when to draw the line. Show her you're the man with respect for the relationship.

Obviously you don't have to take my advice, but this is what I'd do in that sitation.

23. Patrick Bateman

Hmmmm.........I just feel bad for her you know, she was in a 2 year relationshop and probably wasnt expecting to start seeing me so soon afterwards, so now shes just confused, and i dont want to make it hard on her again, becuase i know she struggled with her scumbag ex.......so i just want to give her time, but at the same time......i have feelings too, i asked her if shes talking to anyone else she assured me she wasnt and had no intentions of it, but then that brings me back to why doesnt she want to get serious?

24. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

that bold is exactly why you need straight answers, and when she tells you she doesn't know thats when you make the choice right then and there

I know how it is man trust me. I was in your exact spot and the best thing for me was to cut ties....that was my last relationship too

however, before that I strung it out and she ended up pulling the plug on it and broke my heart and I never heard from her again. Show her yur the man, do what you gotta do...

sorry you're in this situation man, it sucks :sad2:

25. Patrick Bateman

yeah its just confusing, i guess all i can do is wait.......today i decided to give her a little grief, i didnt return her phone calls or texts until 6pm, you shoulda heard the voicemails......she sounded like someone just died in her family.....all upset and worried.......i couldnt drag it out longer cause i just wanted to go over her place and hug her, i felt so bad, but it was kinda fun at the same time. :p