SRS What I have accomplished posting here for years.5000th Post

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Sep 6, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Here and the Vag have been pretty much the only places I post, so just about all 5000 of these posts are in the Vag and here. I think I posted in The Asylum at first but then moved over to the Vag but I am not entirely sure because it has been years. I can't believe I have been here that long.

It all started when a friend of mine from another forum linked me here and I found the Asylum and vag. I really don't even remember exactly what my first posts were about but I think it was about a girl I liked in high school or something. Well, I posted about that, got advice and I got the guts to follow up on it. Yeah, I got rejected hard core and the last month of school was full of awkwardness but then for some reason out of a miracle I said fuck it and hit on this girl that was walking down the sidewalk who I just thought was hot. It did work out and we went out for a long time things were great until my good friend that I used to party with came back into town. I wanted to get drunk and party again, I fucked things up and it was over with.

Ever since then the only progress I have made is a focus on education, which I didn't really care all that much about because I thought I already had everything I needed. I can't credit anyone on here for making me go after education. I really can't say I am doing it for the right reasons because the only thing that gets me through it is the amount of money I will make with my degree. I could not live without money and my spending habits already exceed most 30 year olds.

That brings us present day where now I just sit on here and just mental masturbate to what could be. You ask what could be? What I really want? Well, I suppose that is just to enjoy what I do with my time. Yes Fall has started and I am very busy with school but clearly not busy enough if I have more than an hour to spend on here. I really don't know what I want to do with my free time but I do know I don't want to spend it on here all the time. I don't even play video games anymore, I just post here. I don't know why, I used to love to play video games.

Now this isn't to bash the Vag or the Asylum. Both great places up to a point. When I was anti-social and scared of people The Vag and the Asylum helped me make that leap to just being a more normal guy and getting a girl friend. Understand girls a bit more and helping me remove girls from a pedestal where I thought they were queens.

Trying to make this next leap I don't think anyone can help me with and I just wasting everyone's time by posting. If being happy could be achieved by advice then everyone would be happy.

So I am going to stop posting for a while, bye.

2. JeremyR

JeremyR New Member

Shit. The man with the goal. :cool: I like this post.

3. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

what are u going to school for?

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Elite, you have grown into a bird that is ready to leave the nest. All these realisations come down to that you have matured into an adult person. For me counts the same, im also done with videogames. When your done in life doing pointless shit, you've come to the realisation and start distinguishing those things that make you progress in life compared to all the useless stuff that brought you not anywhere near happyness, or building up a future. And this shows that you have growned into person that knows how to chisel the rough diamond called life into a shape that will allow it to shine throughout in your life.

It is this growth that will allow you to progress into happyness. You will always be family of the asylum. :hug: farewell.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Did you delete some posts? Cuz it says you're at 4,997.

6. QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts New Member

Yeshhh, I sort of looks like you didn't really make it all the way to 5,000

7. spectre

spectre New Member

Seems like you've found a path, keep on