FRK What have you done on the plane?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DC2, Jul 6, 2009.

1. DC2

DC2 Member

One time, I saw a young couple giving each other handjobs. Since then, I'd always wanted to do something on the plane with my wife and we talked about it once a while. My wife and I are going to be flying out to asia in a few weeks, so I told her to make sure she wears a dress this time. She went ahead and bought a short skirt. I haven't seen it yet. She is going to keep me guessing how she'll look. And she said she is going to try things as long as nobody finds out. Other than touching each other under the blanket or doing it in the restroom. What else can I do? Is vibrator allowed in carry on?

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I would think that as long as you pack the batteries seperate and have one that looks like a pen, who would know as long as it is relatively quiet? Best to check the regulations about the batteries, though.

3. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I only have played with my self on a jet.. I am going to assume that toys will have to be checked in with the luggage unless you get one of the small discreet lipstick looking ones. she carries in her purse.. but you dont want anything too loud cause thoes doors sure are thin..

4. Werm

Werm Guest

I'd also check with local laws, and the subsequent punishments, as I'm sure you'll be on jump planes in asian.

Your kinky vacation shouldn't land you in a foreign prison. :rofl:

5. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

I met a girl who is in some sort of girl band who told me she wanted to join the mile high club with me.

She fell asleep and when i woke her (it was a 5 hour flight) she said she was too "sleepy"

:mad:

6. jestre

jestre New Member

I've gotten a handjob on a very crowded plane. came just as the cute stewardess was walking passed.

Only thing covering me was the flimsy little blanket.

7. Cracked

Cracked New Member

In this day and age I would never do something like this. Getting caught and having to register as a sex offender doesn't sound like fun.

8. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

^^ as long as you keep it above the age of consent that shouldn't be a problem :rofl:

some countries might be dodgy on it, but there have been plenty of tabloid stories around about mile high excursions and people don't get thrown in jail :dunno:

I had my chance when I was 21, with a 16 year old. 16 is legal in Australia, but I was freaked out by the moral implications and also being stuck inside a metal tube with US Immigration at the other end of the flight. Ah well.

9. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

If anyone on the plane is underage you could get in trouble for it. Specially with the fucked up laws they have in the US on crap like this.

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

slept, drooled, spilled a drink on someone, watched a movie.....nothing freaky :(

11. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

:rofl:

I would love to do it on an airplane. Had the opportunity once but failed miserably cuz I went into the wrong bathroom then what was planned on accident.

12. Mortixer

Mortixer New Member

i would do it in the bathroom theres too much risk around everyone else on the plane

13. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

14. FifthGear

FifthGear -

:p

15. AmosBanks

AmosBanks New Member

16. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

Will give us time to get in position. :dunno:

Maybe I'll have to wait to go to the moon colonies.

17. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

how anyone can get away with this is beyond me. i can see handjobs under a blanket or something... but the movie cliche of doing it in the bathroom seems impossible. every time i have taken a plane there are constant lines to the bathroom.

18. Small Block LSX

Small Block LSX BMW | N54 | LSX | Gun | PS3 | Parent | Night CREW

I've gotten a mild hand job and fingered my wife on a plane. It did help that it was really cold and we had a blanket over us. I also leaned the opposite direction and had my head against the window. Worked out well... just with no happy ending (for me). :o

19. SlickStick

SlickStick New Member

I have only ever made out with a chick I met on a flight to CA... On long international flights the majority of people are sleeping at times including some of the stewardesses. If you could slip into the bathroom with a chick unseen (be sneaky and quick and you could pull it off) when you exit tell her to stay inside and close the door quickly and hope nobody is waiting to get in. If they are, your only option is to try and explain that sorry but your girlfriend/wife/whatever is sick, don't go in there. At that point all they can really do is look at you like :hsugh:

With that said, bitch better be damn flexible and you probably would need to be about 240lb or less or it might be physically impossible to pull off in the tiny little bathrooms.

20. eWRXshun

eWRXshun hai

got quick head from gf in lavatory couple months ago houston -> denver. sat in last row of plane, got up when the galley was clear for meal service.

we got out like above ^ when a stewardess knocked on the door when we were cleaning up b/c some little pissass kid needed to go to the bathroom. there was another bathroom. stewardess either played with us or believed us b/c she started talking about how sick she used to get and brought me a ginger ale to give her when she got out.

21. LatinLover

LatinLover Puppah Lover...

just fly in it, nothing special for me :( ... Next flight, SJU-TPA

22. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Managed to have sex with Emily under a blanket.

23. Doogler

Doogler New Member

what the fuck people??? i thought i was bad for :jerkit: it on 30 minute flight in the bathroom while listening to techno.