SRS what happens physiologically and emotionally when you don't make sexy time in 2 years

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Jan 15, 2007.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

just curious. I have almost no desire to chase women anymore. I've become cynical and its not worth trying anymore.

2. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Low self-esteem and the thought that you're not worth it which in returns will lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy (which means that you will try less and/or that when you try you will adopt certain behaviors that will lead to a failure).

Staying positive is necessary.

3. johan

johan Active Member

Are you unhappy with this result?
    Are you depressed and finding it difficult to achieve anything else in your life?

4. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

?

My life is going very well. I'm making a fuck-ton of cash in a great job, I'm in very good shape with a great body, and have a lot of fun with my toy car.

I haven't had more than one date with a girl in 6 years this month. Mom and dad have both been married 6 times, so that's probably the root of my problem. I don't really know what to do, but I can forgo sex and relationships. I started thinking about this because I've been thinking about buying a house soon.

5. dano

dano OT Supporter

As long as you're rubbing one out every once in a while, nothing really changes physiologically. Just don't be surprised that when you do break your dry spell you bust in like 15 seconds.

If you are wrapped up in work and that's your reason for not pursuing women, then that's just a personal matter you have to want to change. If it's because you have no desire and your parent's past relationships may have somehow tainted your taste for being in one yourself, psychological counseling might be something you want to consider. Having hidden emotional problems holding you back from a relationship in your younger years is never healthy.

6. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

i made it almost two years. it is really great when you find the woman that makes it work it again

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Given the history of your posts in this forum over the last year or so... every indication is that you are still depressed, and refuse to seek treatment, and so it is not of much use to consider this single symptom outside the context of the rest of the symptoms of your depression. But it should at least be said that by choosing to remain depressed by surrendering to your anxiety and refusing to get treatment, you have very much brought this situation on yourself, and you will probably not have sex with anyone in the foreseeable future without paying for it.

You only get so many years, and you are wasting them. If I knew you, this would infuriate me. Since I don't, its just kinda sad. :(

8. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

If you arent unhappy with it, then why worry about it? Live your life and be happy. If you can be happy without a woman in your life, and feel no need for one, then why worry about it?

9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

It's actually the opposite for me. The longer I go without sex (and therefore, the longer I've been masturbating) the longer I'll last in sex. If I have a dry spell of a year, I wont even cum the first week

10. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Go without the orgasm.

Realise that you cannot find love, love finds you.

Action = Equal and OPPOSITE reaction.

If you are searching for love, you will not find it.

E = MC2

We are energy, and still subject to the Action = Reaction.

So, desire love and a meaningful relationship.

Do not seek it. However still want it.

Of course you have to be out there in areas where you can meet 'the one', or you will not.

Masturbation is a misrible habit. You only get blueballs from lusting over images of woman or checking out girls all the time.

Of course, if you meet a woman who seems interested, strike up the convo or flirt with her.

When you meet her act like the man of mystery you are, ask her questions, kind of deflect from yourself... Well I don't know, a little, but how about yourself? type thing.

Then the magic words. What's your number?

Many people go out and constantly seek, assuming numbers of woman will eventually lead them to the one.

I personally think that trying too hard to find it will surely let you meet woman, but never the one you want.

So I stop looking, and self improve. I realise that goals (great body, house) will not satisfy me. I can only hope to remain content, and take Wisdom as a bride.

Then when I meet the girl, I slowly allow her to find out who I am.

Vaginatarium, the anti-dump machine post. Good material, however I disagree with the seeking behavior. The rest of it is mostly gold.

11. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Lasting in sex is purely based on how much you are being turned on (by lust), and how vigorous you are being.

If you look at the woman without lust, you can last for as long as you wish. If you become focused on her breasts, (and whatnot for this is the asylum), you will become much quicker to spill.

I do not masturbate, but I last infinity. :)

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I don't understand if you are so hot and what not. Then why is it a problem for you to get a chick?

13. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

? I'm not "hot" but I've made a shit-ton of progress in the gym.

Peyomp,
    I might have a job with insurance soon, and the business travel will end. I travel 100%, so I can't really do anything, even if I could afford it.

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

that's not true with regards to me

15. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Well I am actually chaste, I never orgasm even during sex. So your situation is different.

There are actually many reasons why this applies to me and not you. I have not spilled the seed in (what 4 months now) and before that it was once after a month of not doing that.

I think my body has accustomed itself to it now, I have the sex drive just not the drive to spill the seed.

In fact, as beautiful as my ex was, during the time in which I did spill the seed, it was a concious effort.

I am just... completely... different. :)

16. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I am thinking that maybe a nice dose of vitamin B, some fish oil tablets, evening primrose and some other natural vitamins and such which are healthy for you make you less prone to feel like spilling. These would have some effect on the seratonin systems (which have a huge impact on sex).

After I take these, I feel the effects (slight alteration in perception), and if I was to have sex it would be completely under my control.

This is just me, and I repeat, I am completely different then you.