What happened to all the good girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RandomSanity, Oct 16, 2005.

1. RandomSanity

RandomSanity Mobile Chyrnoble

Hello,
    I've seen dozens of posts on various forums by girls asking where all the good guys are, complaining that guys are all perverts and all they want is sex, but you don't see too many of the opposite mostly because most of those girls are right.
    I'm quite young, approaching my 20th birthday, but in the past two and a half years I have been in two serious relationships and I've been cheated on twice. Now I can imagine what kind of comments I’ll be getting about that but you're wrong, every girl I date tells me I am a sweet guy and I'm too nice which I think is their way of saying I am just plain boring. Every girl I meet around my own age is completely wild, interested only in partying, sex and getting drunk, I know this would be a dream for most guys but not for me. I'm a fairly old fashion guy; I've got nothing against fun, but not all the time!
    What I'm wondering is, is this just the way things are going now or do I just have extremely bad luck?

Note: I've only recently discovered OT forums as you can tell from my post count and I have yet to browse long enough to tell whether I will enjoy it here enough to purchase an AV so I would appreciate it if you kept the criticism on this matter to a minimum, feel free to flame my post if you'd like though, that’s part of forums after all.

2. Yakbak

Yakbak New Member

Where are you meeting girls? Maybe you're just looking for them in the wrong crowd.

3. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I have only dated ONE girl in my WHOLE life who wasnt a "party" girl.
    Sadly, for reasons Im still not sure of I never "fell in love" with her.
    So it ended and we went our ways.

I will tell you... if you do find one.
    A normal, so to say, girl think really really hard before fucking it up or ending it.

Im 29. I used to date A LOT. At one point I was dating 7 girls at the same time (my personal record) out of all of the girls I ever dated, hungout with, madeout with I can honestly say only ONE.

They are very rare.

Most of them get snatched up ASAP.
    Smart Guys marry them fast.
    Take them off the market.

The older you get the worse it is.
    I guess I could pray for a Widowed one with no kids ;p

4. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

:werd:

For somw odd reason. She bored me.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

NJGuy: :hs: That's sad but true. I think it's already too late for me, and I'm only... well about three weeks away from being 20.

6. krondo

krondo New Member

i'll tell you where they went....to NASA because they didn't waste their study time partying

7. purplebeast

Yep, Nj is dead on. Im 24 and EVERY , I mean EVERY FUCKING CUTE girl that I meet in my dating pool ( Hispanic 20ish to 27ish). Is either dating someone, married, or has more kids to take care of than UNICEF.

I guess my only hope is to wait until a BF or husband fuck up, and then zoom in for the kill before she meets someone else or the guy realizes what a moron he was for fucking it up in the 1st place.

8. redwar

redwar New Member

Well, to me, they're around. Sadly, most of them are attracted to asshole guys. And the rest are either taken or out of my reach.

9. brownNeyes18

brownNeyes18 New Member

yes it is sad but true. I can honestly say that out of all the girls that I've known (including my sister and mother), and out of all of my friends, I am truly the only good girl of them all. I don't drink and smoke weed all day, I don't hang out in clubs, and I'm not a slut like most girls. I am proud to say that I actually still want to be a house wife who takes care of her kids and man. Plus, I've only had one sex partner and we are still together (going on two years). So yes, good girls are very hard to find and I should know because as a girl, I couldn't even find them as friends!

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

where do you meet girls? last night, i stayed in drank a couple of beers and played trival pursiut and monopoly with dozen firends. chances are, you wont meet 'ggod girls' at a bar, cause its been my experiecne that they dont go there much (i go to a bar bout once a month, if that). also, try to find girls who are majoing in something more academically touhg. their time management will be better. what about church, or sserivice groups?

my favorite place to pick up nic guys is barns an nobles.

11. RandomSanity

RandomSanity Mobile Chyrnoble

It's good to hear that I'm not the only guy chasing bigfoot so to speak, pretty much every guy you see likes their girls to be wild, and just moves on to another when he gets bored of her or she cheats on him.

I'm an accounting major at a good college, I usually meet girls at school. I have never even heard of a girl who didn't spend all her free time either partying or getting drunk and/or smoking weed. I myself am a pretty shy person so i would imagine the same type would be attracted to me but it seems to be the exact opposite and recently i have been so sick of this that i don't even want to try dating anymore. It wouldnt be such a bad thing in moderation but none of the girls i meet seem to have any morals either if you don't give them exactily what they want when they want it they dont bother talking to you they just go out and get it elsewhere.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2005
  12. low20

low20 Member

yeah i mwith most of you ont his one too...my school is full of those "types" and its annoying....im more of a stay in watch a movie kind of guy, but by no means am i against a good time and a good party. im just not down for it every night of the week. i happened to be going out with one of the good ones a while back, but she fucked it up herself and changed, but now i managed to find another one and im happy as can be. we have a happy medium of staying in and going out and its awsome, and no cheater here..plain old honesty

13. ChosenTestament

ChosenTestament New Member

I've had my fair share of girls who always wanted to get drunk or party. Mostly all of my ex's were either party girls or drunk during my school years. I thought that I wouldn't meet a nice,calm girl until recently. But I also hope it works out and she doesn't change or show her true colors.

14. Two toys

Two toys New Member

being that i am straight edge (dont drink/smoke/do drugs/drink caffeine/take over the counter medication) finding a girl that doesn't either has never happened. So i got used to the drinking, smoking still pisses me off but i've learned to deal with it. Honestly i dont mind girls that party as long as they dont brink drunken drama and start fights etc. It would be nice to find a girl that shared my beliefs about that kinda stuff but i quite honestly doubt it will ever happen, atleast with the type of girls i am attracted to. All the good girls are always taken.

15. purplebeast

See, that adds to the problem. "Good" girls tend to be boring. Its funny u mention monopoly, I wanted to cry when I spent new yrs playing monopoly with my ex, her sis and 3 friends. It didnt get much lamer than that.

I think moderation is the key. A healthy mix of party with quiet nights. Neither extreme is atractive.

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

My problem exactly. I'm a frickin eagle scout over here, and there are NO girls who appreciate a guy who doesn't want that lifestyle (there are way too many things to do WITHOUT artificial stimulants.... except for the half-dozen or so OTC and prescription drugs that legitimately are necessary for a couple health conditions I have -- because of which I wouldn't be able to drink/smoke/do drugs/etc. anyways.... point being I can't help how I am, and I'm not willing to change that.

My problem is that the party girls are ALWAYS out doing that stuff, and I can't even stand to be around it. So that basically leaves me having nothing in common with these girls and it's pointless to talk to them. They have no solid foundationable knowledge of anything that would lead to deep, intelligent conversation. :eek4:

17. purplebeast

Im gonna have to call BS on that one. I used to party and do drugs like the world was gonna end. Im much milder now, party wise and completely drug free. But I was, I am and will always be a smart guy.

And I also met many many smart girls that moved in the same social groups that I did. And as matter of fact, the reason why I got heavely into drugs after I begun taken them. Was to chemically enhance and transend my mental "blocks". Drugs momentarely change the wiring of your brain, and it allows you to experience, view and understand the human mind like you never have before.

Im not gonna lie, at 1st the euphoria feeling was wasted so to speak in parities and hook ups. But once I had some quiet time and realized the potential for learning. I only did drugs by myself or with a small group of people that was trying to acomplish what I was trying to do.

Eventually I learned that the "experience" could be safely achived trhu meditation and awakening of the mind. Which is what I have been working on since then.

18. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yeah, most girls i know love to party, and they think because i dont drink blah blah blah that i wont be happy or have fun if i go with them, which is not the case, watching people i dont know make fools of themselves is quite enjoyable.. as long as the girl isnt one of those fools im fine.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: it all depends on where you're looking. my friends and i are cool and we don't drink very often. i actually drink more then them, and it's been a while... poker night maaaybe a couple weeks ago, and only a couple drinks, if that. granted i do like to go out for a night on the town once in a while, but it's not ALL the time. i would consider myself your token "good girl," as well as all my good girl friends.

:rofl: the academic thing is very true... i'm forensics/psych with 230432234239 minors, and my two good girl friends are m&m's...one's pre-med and one's pharmacy.

:rofl: :o i've picked up nice guys at b&n as well... my latest pick-up was when i was pulling an all-nighter at denny's. ;)

20. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: not all good girls! my friends and i are not boring at all. in fact, we're pretty goofy. :o we're always laughing and doing stupid stuff.

21. BlazinBlazer Guy

Maybe you just happened to find a different type of drug-using crowd.... It seems like around here, if I start talking to someone and find out they're into that stuff, what follows is serious evidence that they're totally air-headded. The subject on which they know the most technical information is how to successfully run a hydroponics lab out of your dorm room closet without getting caught :hsugh:

22. purplebeast

Its just like everything else. Not all jocks are dumb and not at all people on advanced classes are smart.