FRK What happend tonight V. WOW

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RadioPagan, May 13, 2005.

1. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

This caught me so buy surprise I just has to post it here.
    I came home for lunch at 1:00pm and my SO/sub had lunch ready for me. While I was eating my SO/sub asked me if she could invite her friend “Mandy” over for dinner, we have had her over many times before so it was no big deal, so I agreed. I went back to work thinking “another night with her friends” So I caught a late job and got home 4 hours late (8pm).
    I came home to my SO/sub in thigh highs, a garter belt, her schoolgirl skirt, a white dress shirt, her collar, and pig tails. Her friend “Mandy” is dressed in a black mini skirt, thigh highs, garter belt, my SO’s/sub’s old collar and a halter top. They greet me at the door, take my jump bag from me and lead me to the table. They both feed me the entire meal, only thing I can do is drink the beer that was given to me.
    After dinner they stripped me of my uniform and made me a bath, placing me in the bath they scrubbed me from head to toe, and washed my hair. Drying me off they got out my “Dom” Clothes, a leather vest, chaps, leather boots, leather gloves, and my leather cap.
    I settled in on the couch for my usual Thursday night TV(which they TiVo’ed for me) while they served me drinks, rolled me cigarettes, rubbed may back, and took turns sucking on me.(Who got voted off Survivor?)
    This went on for Survivor, CSI and ER After which they asked me if I would take them to the “room” and reward them.
    We entered the room and my SO/sub attached her friend to the cross so I could flog her. I got out the flogger and began flogging her friend while my SO/sob played with her. After 20-30min of flogging her, and knowing she was excited (there was a stream running down her leg); my SO/sub took her place on the cross. I flogged my SO/sub for the next 20 min while her friend played with her.
    Then I decided to take over. I order them to strip down to the G-belt and Stockings. And attach them to the wall facing each other, with blinders, and get out the ball gags and clothes-pins. Over 200 clothes-pins later (yes 100 each); I get out the clover clamps and the weights. 6oz per nipple, 8oz per labia. How long did I leave them with 100 clothes-pins on their breast/ass and the weights? Well not long enough it seems, because after 20 minutes they were both looking for more. So out comes the single tail and I whip the Clothes-pins off both of them, I missed a few times..OOPS , after that I removed the weights and I Kissed the “pain” away.
    Here friend moves in on the 15th……

2. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

Wow thats's ... an awesome story

3. xela

xela So say we all!

Sounds like a night of fun! :naughty:

4. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Just the image of them laying out the clothing got me hard. :bigthumb:

5. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

whats flogging?

6. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

amazing...and shes moving in? i want a weekly write up

7. Acesn8s

Whipping.

8. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

hello sexual exhaustion!! :rofl:

top story :)

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

100???? OUCH!!!

wow. sounds like you are going to have your hands full! In a very good way!

10. RadioPagan

UPDATE
    She moved in this Morning/Afternoon... After she was moved in my SO asked me if we could get a bigger bed (We have a Queen) so we 3 went out and got a Callie King (to be delivered Monday). I had to go to work at 4pm so I left.

When I got home, I was presented with matching collars from my SO and her friend that they could wear 24/7 (Both work for the state)So they had to be semi discreet.

So, after a Very nice dinner out we had a duel collering. After which we needed to go shopping. It's amazing the looks you get in the supermarket when your holding hands with 2 women.

Nothing really kinky happened tonight, was just really happy with and excited with the duel collering. And I have a Question, Do I traet them both equally or do I give my SO "special" rights?

11. xela

xela So say we all!

That's a toughie. I would speak with your SO about it. :dunno:

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I agree. I like the collar thing, btw

13. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

play it by ear.. showing obvious favouritism in their presence may make one resent the other a bit but if you treat them both equally then your SO will probably get the shits with you.

ultimately, you're in a relationship with your SO. so act accordingly ;)

14. RadioPagan

Spoke to the SO today, while the 3rd was out shopping, and she said it should be a 2 was equal treatment between them. So this seems to be going well so far... :)

15. xela

xela So say we all!

Good to hear, but will you find it hard not to show favoritism?

16. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

I wish you the best of luck ... most situations like this do not end well

17. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

ok so if you treat them both equally can you sleep with girl number 2 by herself with out your s/o getting mad.

18. Acesn8s

Time to arrange some contests between the two of them (coin flipping, cutting cards, etc) and give the winner slightly more topping rights for short periods of time/scenarios.

I suggested stupid little contests as you don't want to get emotions/skills involved in such a new relationship.

19. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

I agree. At least initially, she may say that, but she may not be capable of meaning it. After all, at least as far as the original SO is concerned, she is the alpha dog. While an alpha dog may submit from time to time, it will be a while before you can be really sure she is comfortable with an equal split.

Some thoughts.

1 - A wise woman once gave me the best advice I have ever received regarding women in general. "A woman will tell you what she thinks you want to hear." NEVER FORGET THAT!

2 - Be very careful about keeping the attention as 50-50 as you can.

3 - When one gets upset when she perceives you are more attentive and focused on the other, (and I say “when”, not “if”), and you can honestly see it from her point of view, I would suggest that you ask her to look at the relationship from the "big picture" point of view and not from a day to day, point by point perspective. Tell her that she just may be right and then do something about it so that she feels at least as special to you as the other does.

4 - Have some very reliable guy friends to hang out with when you need a break. I will not at all envy you during "Joint P.M.S. Week".

5 - Purchase lots of lube! Astroglide is my favorite. KY tends to get tacky after a while and tastes terrible.

One final thought. I have talked to others in the brotherhood about your situation. While we are all envious of your situation, we are troubled that you have removed not one, but two women from the available collective. And true subs at that. Seriously dude, what are you going to do next? Corner the market on the red, hairy and sticky hydroponic weed from all the garages in Miami? (Also, a primary reason the brotherhood openly frowns upon fundamental Mormons and their "20 wives for the chosen few” mentality.) We have deemed that for the action you have taken, there must be sanctions. Your punishment is that you must take many pictures and post them here. There is no appeal. The brotherhood has spoken! :p

I have to go now. Nick-At-Night is showing a “3’s Company” marathon right now and for some reason, I feel the need to watch it. :3some: :jerkit:

20. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Totally unrelated to the topic and I apologise for that but...
    Tom! Excellent post! Welcome to FS..i truely hope you stick around.:)

21. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

Thanks Cherry! It seems I have finally found a home here in the "Land Of Misfit Toys!"

After I joined, FairyTat told me, "welcome the the dark side, we baked cookies!" That comment still makes me laugh!

After going through this FS forum, all I can say is that it is wonderful to see the openmindedness of the people who post here. I found my home here. It's going to be a fun ride. :bowdown: to everyone here. I thought I was the only one!

22. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Cherry, he's just as fun in person. I think I might have found a kindred spirit in this one.

As for trying to manage two women and keep them both happy all I can say is good luck and wear a cup. :noes:

23. RadioPagan

Thanks Tom Thats a great post... My SO and I have been in this before differant sex the last time.
    In referance to the pics, The SO is into it, have not gotten there with the other one as of yet. If she is into it I will post pics for FS-OT.

24. Zee

Zee New Member

Damn I could only imagine....with out the clamps though :dunno: :naughty:

25. accordfreak93

accordfreak93 Go Preds!

good lord man you got your hands full! :eek3: keeping 1 girl happy is a good size task but 2 is just rediculous. best of luck to ya!