SRS What else can i do? *i admit, its my fault and its haunting me*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LS Boy, Oct 29, 2007.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

i dont know where to start but ill just do it semi-CLIFF NOTES style......here it goes.

-about 2months ago, met this this girl at the club---exchanged numbers and next day she called to hang out.

-2 weeks later, we met up and realized this girl was really hot, someone i can party with and showing interest in me (i was drunk when i first met her :o )

-it came down to it as we would talk/text each other every friday/saturday to hang out and meet up at the club/bar (she lives in that area)

-a week later, we met up again, and this time alot of physical attraction going on and we were making out, etc----no sex. next day i got a text from her saying she had a great time and loved kissing me.

-Fast FWD to 2 weeks ago, on a tuesday-----me and my boys were at a bar and she walked in by herself with her school bag. we saw each other but i gave her the :hs: face coz it was out of nowhere.....in MY MIND "ibthischickismeetingupsomeonehereandibustedher".....so i didnt say HI or talk to her AT ALL.

she sat in the bar by herself....next thing i know, shes taking down shots after shots.. i grabbed the waitress and had her deliver a note to her sayin "ill see you this weekend".

well, she took offense on that and thought shes just my weekend girl. and she kept telling me "its coz youre with your boys"

couple days later (saturday).....i still havent heard from her--so i asked the waitress what happened after she gave her the note.

waitress told me that "she drank herself to sleep in teh bathroom...she was really pissed off and puked her guts out on her way home"

so i called her, she was mad and telling me all this shit----then i gave in and apologized and offered to take her out.

but she would let my hopes up that we would hang out----and ditched me.

so i told her that ill leave her alone since shes holding too much grudge over this and that i was really sorry of the "MISUNDERSTANDING". she then said "shes over it and we are passed it." then she offered me to go to her apt and watch movie with her. when that day came, she never responded to my text or returned my call (i texted once, and called/leave vm once). (this was thursday last week). i havent heard from her since.

what else can i do?
    i know where she lives (i dont think she knows that i know :o ) and im thinking of sending her flowers or something to let her know that im serious and i was really sorry.

this is just eating me out inside knowing i hurt her that much (i admit im an asshole, but i totally feel bad on what happened).

2. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

especially to some club slut you barely know :rofl:. If this isnt a fling, give another shot via text/phone. If you come by her at the bar/other social place, approach strongly regardless of your "boys" being there. It held you back the first time it sounded, and women dont want a guy that will reject/ forced to act differently around them vs your own friends. It sounds like she is definitely interested in you, if she was that offended so early on. Good luck

3. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You posted this in enotalone.com too. You both overreacted. You should have had the courtesy to leave your friends for a second to say Hi and she shouldn't have been a drama queen. I for one would never reward a girl for acting that way... which means I don't run back to her trying to "make it right" over a silly misunderstanding. If she didn't apologize for her actions then I would ditch her.

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea i thought being discreet about it and giving her a note was a "sweet thing"....but she took it as shes just some random stranger coz i couldnt go up to her in person.

and yes, my friends told me about her drinking by herself....hell, i do the same but i dont get fucked up in the bar by myself.

one thing i think aobut is just to let it settle down for a week or two and may be try calling her ONE LAST time. if not, then ill chalk it up.

im usually good with cutting people off my life----but if i know IM THE ONE that made the mistake, i will do what i can to fix it.

5. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea that was my first reaction----that it was PART of her fault too coz she knows my friends in my table (not as good...but met my friends couple times)

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Don't waste your time on a woman who acts like a silly high school girl.

7. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

true and ive learned this before.

the reason for this post is not for me to get back with her or hook up with her----its more of getting the guilt out of my head and just apologize

8. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

You really don't need to do anything else... just like you said. Give it a bit and try to contact one last time... maybe a voice message. You can even say that you had an awesome time and would hate to have it end over something like this... and just leave the ball in her court.

If she can't get over it... trust me dude, let her go now. As that's clearly a sign of future drama if you go any farther with her.

9. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yea, that seems to be the best solution to do now.

coz if i do send her flowers...and she doesnt know how i got her address----i think imma look like a stalker :hs:

i wish i knew where she works.......... *sigh*

10. Omerta6

Omerta6 New Member

Flowers would be a bit much I'd say. Coming on a way to strong.

I think you are just fixated on her as the one goal and that is making you try whatever method you can do get her approval. I would let it simmer check out the other fish in the sea, plant some seeds of interest in other femms see if any blossom. Putting all your eggs in one basket is setting yourself up for a situation like this IMO.

Then if you run into this chick again try talking to her see if shes rationalized the situation all and see if it goes from there. But thats as far as I would leave it.

11. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

You didn't give her the gift of missing you. You had done nothing wrong, why did you apologize? Move on and forget her, she's getting upset at you for no reason, she's really bad news, if she reacts this way over something so irrelevant, you do not need to be with a girl like this or talk to her again.

12. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

So she just went to the bar to take shots by herself? Why did she bring her school bag? :confused:

13. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

while this was going on....i was actually on a date with someone else.

so yea, i dont put all my nuts in same basket lol

14. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

it was about 10pm....the bar is across the street from the university. i know she went there to get dinner (its actually a pub)....but then, i saw her took a shot of whiskey---had one pint of beer. Then when i left her the note, the remaining 9 shots happened

15. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

I see. Well at least she's good at handling her emotions :ugh2:

16. natestl

natestl I queef flies.

Fuck that cunt. She isn't worth your time of day. What island are you on?

17. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

That's where she keeps her "meds" and a box of drama :mamoru:

Like everyone else said: Drop her, because you don't need more drama in your life. Not only that, why do you want to go for a girl that still acts like she's in high school and immature? Going to the bar to drink by herself until she knocks out unconscious by the toilet, vomiting her insides out?

Maybe she's an alcoholic? :noes:

No need for that.

The relationship that you have with this girl thus far doesn't seem to be worth it at all. You don't need to worry about it so much.

You live, and you learn. From this, you should of learned that next time you meet a chick that you like and have been talking to, and you see her and you're with your buddies, you say hi and don't ignore them and act like you don't know them.

It'll be OK.

18. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

:love: :hug:

after couple of beers and shot on tuesday for my bday----i came to reliazation that shit happens and i did what i can already.....pretty much the ball is in her court now :hs:

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Chick has depression/alcoholism issues. Find another one.

20. registeredPORK

:h5:

Good for you! If I were you, I wouldn't expect a callback from her. And if it does happen, I'd be surprised but all the same I'd drop her like a rock.

Glad you're getting over it and you'll find someone who's a lot more stable; mentally, and emotionally. :x:

21. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

ive seen this pattern wayyyyy too long though :o

but i guess you gotta go through the dirt in order to find a gold :hs:

sometimes, i admit, that its ME and not *them* (girls i dated) :sad2:

22. registeredPORK

OK, so I'm going to share something kinda personal because maybe it's similar to you but anyway...

I'm emotionally sadistic. I like hurt the other person because one, it lets me know they still care/love me, two, for some reason it puts a smile on my face to hear their frustration, and three, I think it's a game. Like a we're stuck in a maze and I'm moving forward and teasing them to come and find me. You know, kinda like in the Labyrinth. Making it so they think they're going the right way but you change it up and then their lost again.

I know that I'm emotionally sadistic, and I try to avoid myself from doing that. I talk to my SO and I tell him things and when I know I'm being unfair and a jerk, I apologize. How my SO puts up with me, I dunno, but I do know that there is much love there.

:love:

So--when you come to a realization about yourself, try to find out what triggers it, or why you feel that way or do the things you do and then accept it and try to change for the better.

It took me a really long time to finally admit that I am a bit emotionally sadistic and that I needed to stop denying it. I accepted, I am trying to fix it, and trying to not feed that kind of emotion when I'm in a good relationship.