what does this message mean?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mindtrix, Mar 14, 2006.

1. mindtrix

mindtrix FrozynFyre sponsored me

we are not even together anymore but we are still friends. the past 3 weeks we've been on rocky terms and always fighting. last night she told me we should stop talking alltogether and i said fine. this is what i got from her this morning...

"good morning... i dont know what to say to you i just dont want us to hate eachother and i want you to be in my life. i dont want you to shut me out maybe i need to compromise on some things like not be childish ... you the same.. but i cant help it.. i know before we use to have fun playing around maybe cause i let you maybe we should spend time together just you in me out of this town or something. it seems as if i appreciate you more when we are alone.. same for you.. but i dont know.. i just dont want you to kick me out of your life i know i push your buttons way too much but its not like i mean too.. but whatever you want to do then i guess i will have to live with it.."

makes me want to punch a brick wall. i was glad i wasnt driving anywhere last night

2. Jennipher

Jennipher Dontcha know OT Supporter

It sounds like she is trying to reconcile with you.

3. N-Word-Jim

N-Word-Jim Cure for boredom

I think it's a clear sign she's pleading with you to get her into some English classes.

But all joking aside, I think Jennipher nailed it.

4. Felix

Felix Its good to be me.

Give her another chance, at least she can admit that she was acting childish. Most girls wont' even do that.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I disagree. If you end a relationship once, that's IT. No starting over again.

My main reason for that stance is that I believe if a relationship is meant to be, or should last, you should be able to work out any problems you have without completely dropping the relationship or "breaking up." Things like this need to be handled INSIDE of a relaitonship, not outside of it.

6. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'm in a very similar situation,

but, make it clear you hold the power of what happens between you two ( That may not be moral but it's way better ) Control everything to what you see fit. If she gets upset confront her about it / forget it.

Once you move on you'll still have the upper hand over her and your "friendship".

<shrug>

7. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Not always, people change and grow up and can make things work later that didn't work before as they've had more life experience etc.

This doesn't sound like one of those cases though :)

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Granted, but then we're talking about an "away period" of several years. That's a different story altogether.

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Sounds like she enjoys having you on a string. "Let's break up" "Let's get back together" "Let's break up again"

10. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

:werd:

11. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

"same for you....." "you the same...."

First she tells you that she wants to shut you out.
    Then she says she doesn't want to.

This is one woman (like a large handful of them) that can not control her emotions. This woman will have a hard time functioning and being trustworthy.

-If you like drama. Then I say stay with her. Be friends. Whatever.

-If you want to cut the bullshit and stop catering to a bird's nest of emotional chaos, then just end it. No more friendship, no more calling each other, texting, email, AIM, nothing.

It is your choice if you want to concentrate on your own life, or try to fix hers for as long as you can put up with her.

You will see.

12. ndnxtc

ndnxtc New Member

:ugh: Having the upper hand? Looking down on your SO is NOT the way to do it.

13. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

upper hand on the drama play, basically keep yourself from being used as a time waster

14. :smile:

:smile: New Member

yea i got that too but should he go with it is the question. she obviously doens't know what she wants if she's telling him they shouldn't talk & now she wants to spend time with him. i say try it if you care for her & see what happens & how you both feel.