What Does This Mean?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mazdadrvr, Nov 17, 2006.

1. mazdadrvr

mazdadrvr New Member

I dont know if I was getting false vibbes or something, but:

Theres a girl at work ive been talking to for a few months. At first it seemed that things were going well, we spent all the time together and we talked about what we wanted from a relationship, and she was really touchy(like touching me).But one day, she just suddenly stopped talking to me, and word came to me that I "always bug her", so I kept my distance, didnt initiate conversation, a simple "hi" sufficed. But in the last 2 weeks, we've started talking alot again, which leads me to last night:

My friend Brian and the girl were talking in the lunchroom, and since they were the only ones i know in there, i sat with them. We got into a good conversation, but I could see that Brian was putting the moves on this girl. She kept looking at me, even when they were talking amongst themselves, and then Brian says "We should hang out sometime." And she kept dodging the question, changing the subject, saying her parents dont allow her to go out with guys, but the thing is, we used to hang out all the time before she got all funny. I have a theory:

Maybe she liked me, so were spending time together. Then maybe she met someone else, and just started ignoring me. Maybe this other guy didnt like her, so shes trying to warm back to me.

Am I crazy or what?!?!?!

2. dipset420

dipset420 New Member

Sounds like she wants it. Another guy would explain the sudden stop but you never know with women

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sounds like u need to quit being a pussy and put some moves on her

4. cd7

cd7 how troublesome

quit beating around the bush you pussy, let her know you are/was into her and do something about it

5. fray

fray New Member

or maybe someone called her out on hanging out with you and she was embarassed by it or something and back off. ...or she felt like something happened that bothered her.

she could be either 1) interested in you; 2) not interested in new guy, but was looking for you to save her from him since you guys are friends.

6. jonflorida

jonflorida New Member

Be a man and just ask her. If the vibes are not there, then keep cool and make the friendship.

7. mazdadrvr

mazdadrvr New Member

But she told me that she wants to know a guy for a year+ until she commits to anything.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

that COULD be a nice way of her letting you know she's not interested. Probably is.

Unless you want to wait a year, don't get your hopes up.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Big excuse. Big bullshit.

Really.

Funny, the first thing I thought of was "Yeah, she wants to get to know a GUY for a year+. But if she met a real MAN she'd be all over him in a minute+." She's giving you excuses and trying to say you would have to work to hard to get her. If the right man came along, there is no way in hell any woman would pass it up. I bet she's been with other men in the past, such as whoever she potentially dumped you for previously.

Personally, I would have replied something like "Good luck with that! :mamoru: "

Sounds like you need to cut her loose.

10. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Who said anything about "committment"? Hell, just going out with someone doesn't mean you're glued to their hip for life.

Sounds to me she was not interested in him and was in you. Go for it. Slowly of course, i.e., don't take her to register for china at Tiffany's.