what does this girl really want?`

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Rumors, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Rumors

Rumors Guest

we always have sex but no she says i shouldn't always expect. she wants it to just happen instead of us going driving to the park and fucking in my car. she wants to be in the moment type of shit thing. fuck! how can i do that? im allowed in her house, but i dunno. we are fuck buddies and i dunno what the prob is..

2. Fearan

Fearan Guest

She likes spontaneity.

3. Neuman

Neuman New Member

sounds like she's been reading too many romance novels.

edit: if you guys are just fuck buddies her request seems a bit out of place.

4. Original

Original OT Supporter

Right. And she's obviously not horny every minute of the day :hsugh:

If you're only fuck buddies then you're in trouble. She wants someone to love and wants things to just happen when the moment feels entirely right. She's looking for feelings behind the sex, not just, "you're hot, i'm hot, bedroom NOW!" :rofl:

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

that's what I read too.

IBshewantsrelationship :noes:

6. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I say be happy with what you got!

7. YesterdaysGone

YesterdaysGone Iced Out Platinum Member

yup ill tell you from experience, she doesnt want to feel used, she wants love. she feels like she is being used because you come over for sex, and (leave after you get it?). she wants you to stick around, she wants you to take her places, and do things with you, and she wants cuddle time, and exclusivity. you have to decide if these are things you want, and if they aren't, you really shouldn't take the sex. i know the fuck buddy system is fun, but girls always get attached, and you can hurt a girl pretty bad when they start to see that the sex is good enough for you, but THEY are not.

8. Rumors

Rumors Guest

how does she feel used? the two of us getting off, its not like she just gives me a bj. weird.

9. maybe she wants to be more then just fuck buddies....

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

She wants something more exciting.

11. KelKel

KelKel New Member

she wants things to flow not just happen..she has the "what happens, happens" way of thinking and you have to go to a park to have sex?

12. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Act like you dont want it(but dont turn her down, let HER recco it first), dont bring sex up, dont go park somewhere, let the situation/mood take you there...let things happen on their own. Betcha the sex will be that much hotter...bc she's into it

13. kimburr

kimburr New Member

:werd: i dont really think it has to do wtih wanting a relationship. she just wants it be fun and planned sex isnt exciting all the time.
    and yeah, you fuck in a park?

14. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

she wants to date you. if you dont want the same, get out of there now

15. No matter what a girl says, sex is different for girls than it is guys, It's not JUST GETTING OFF, it's emotional, thats 50% of how we CUM is from entense emotions.

She deffintly is looking for alittle more commitment. I mean think about what your saying.....

"She doesn;t want to just come over, drive to the park, and fuck....."

HELLO! of course she is feeling alittle used and maybe even alittle dirty. It's basically acting like a hooker!

I have 5 dollars down, that she thought you and her would start out f'buddies and after the first 2 sessions, would become lovers and in a wonderful relationship. It's just the way our minds work.

Please for this girls emotions sake, DATE HER!!!!! because that is the only easy way out. because there is only a few out comes to this and none of them are good.

Outcome #1) you break it off right now, not wanting a commitment...She then feels like a dirty whore, goes into a depression and possible become suicidle.

Outcome #2) You continue this, until she realizes it's only ever gonna be just sex and then the above happens.

Outcome #3) You start treating her like a human being and not a cheap slut toy, and maybe just maybe you could have a relationship, but i doubt it, relationships that start this way, never last.