what does she want?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BeatKonducta, Apr 28, 2005.

1. BeatKonducta

BeatKonducta New Member

so me and my ex fiance broke up back in oct. i told her in jan that i couldn't talk to her and she would have to wait till i called her or whatever. but no, she messages me last night. we talk for a while just about bullshit, etc. nothing real serious. so today she IM's me and says to call her sometime, etc. what the fuck is going on? i think she's still dating that one guy that i knew she was dating about a month ago. so what does she want?

2. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

love muscle?

3. StarBrite

StarBrite Guest

Maybe she's having regrets. Or maybe she wants the two of you to try and be friends. :dunno:

4. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

talk things out, only way to find out whats really going on

5. BeatKonducta

BeatKonducta New Member

yea, true. i guess we'll see where it goes. not going to dwell on it.

6. BeatKonducta

BeatKonducta New Member

i told her the other day that i just need to take baby steps into whatever is going to happen. right now i do not want to be emotionally attached. of course i still am, but i don't want to be so emotionally attached that i think about her all the time, etc. so i want to take baby steps into things. we are emailing back and forth about normal bullshit. then we will move onto AIM. then the phone when i am good and ready. the thing about the phone is that i don't want to talk to her then hear her bf's voice in the background, hear her friends mention her bf, etc. i go off small things when i hear them. i am just so damn confused right now. but i guess only time will tell with what will happen and with what won't. some things that she said made me think about things. we talked about what went wrong with the engagment, just shit like that. i think sometimes you can tell a lot about what a person is feeling from their answers (abstract answers i am talking about). fucking weird.

7. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

man, i wouldnt even be taking baby steps. whatever she's doing, she's only gonna lead you on. I would move on completely. cut yourself off totally. no matter what. thats the only way you're going to heal and move on. i wouldnt be putting too much hope into getting back. cause if she's with this other guy... then it sounds like you're just going to set yourself up for failure.

i'd treat this like any other breakup. drop it, and move on. if she wants to come back, then she has to come back 100%, not come back and start dropping little bits and pieces at you, just leading you on while the whole time she's still with this other guy. no. fuck that. fuck being friends. friends dont fuck with each others hearts. and if you stay the path that you're on, thats whats going to happen.

8. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown::werd:

9. BeatKonducta

BeatKonducta New Member

yea, i shouldn't have even replied in the first place. now it feels like i'm almost back to square one. and on top of that i find out that she's going to be living with her bf over the summer. and last night she left this little saying in her away message (that was meant to be said towards her new bf) that we used to have. one of those corny things that always make you smile, etc. and now she's using it with her new bf. just makes me feel as though we never had those little special things that only we had. god only knows what else she uses with him that we used to have. how god damn original.

10. TotalEclipse02

TotalEclipse02 OT Supporter

please for the love of god man, cut her off.... trust me on this..... the quicker you do this, the quicker you can move on and not be lead on and confused for a long ass time, and the quicker you will be able to meet someone amazing and new that will make you wonder why you were even with the ex to begin with.

11. TwoRotor7

TwoRotor7 Member

Cady shes fucking with you agian huh...? :( Nicole is doing the same to me that fucking btich. Listen to them man just cut her off it will all be for the good.
    Give me a ring soemtime

Nick

12. Dragknee66

Dragknee66 OT Law Enforcement Crew

Ide cut her off to.. I JUST freakin learned this the hard way myself :sadwavey: