GUN What does OT think of this upper? V. 16" cmmg M10 MedCon

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Werm, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Werm

Werm Guest

2. 993kgt

993kgt building an airplane whee

[​IMG]

this it OT asshat, post pics first

3. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I do not like it

XmlPackage Exception: Exception=Last Trace Point=[]. An error occurred during a call to extension function 'ProductandEntityLink'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

System.ArgumentException: Last Trace Point=[]. An error occurred during a call to extension function 'ProductandEntityLink'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

at AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.XmlPackage2.TransformString() at AspDotNetStorefrontCommon.AppLogic.RunXmlPackage(XmlPackage2 p, Parser UseParser, Customer ThisCustomer, Int32 SkinID, Boolean ReplaceTokens, Boolean WriteExceptionMessage)

4. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

Jimmy Pop Cornholio forsakenisanidiot.info

5. Werm

Werm Guest

This is OT - WMD

People in here generally read/reply to threads other then "repost" or "pics" :hsugh:

6. Jimmy Pop Cornholio

Jimmy Pop Cornholio forsakenisanidiot.info

Except that I do not have it in stock, need to order it and can have it shipped to you directly from CMMG...

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I think I'm relatively sold that a midlength gas system is more suited to a 16" barrel than a carbine system. I'd consider a more effective flash hider like the phantom. Personally I'm a fan of light weight barrels over medium profile but thats a ymmv thing. I'd also reseach it and see if CMMG is staking the gas key better than they used to or open to doing it yourself. So I guess I like the twist rate :big grin:

Hey JPC whats your discount usually like? I bought a barrel from cmmg for $250 a while back, can you even save us on those?