What does OT think of this headunit

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Hackurz4Life, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Hackurz4Life

Hackurz4Life Guest

http://www.geocities.com/trmptplya/console.jpg sorry I couldn't find a more detailed picture of the unit itself. I only spent 50 bucks on it. I don't plan on putting an all out system in my car, I just got extremely bored with the radio so I spent as little money as I could on a headunit. It's a Pioneer DEH45DH it's an older model so I wasn't able to find any more details on Pioneer's website.

2. 04

04 Guest

:)

For 50 dollars, that is probably a GREAT deal. How did you get that so cheap? I remember back in the day those were like 300 dollars....

It works right? :p

3. Hackurz4Life

Hackurz4Life Guest

it works just fine except it took about 4 hours to get installed. i bought it from a friend of mine who never used it. when he bought it he spent 275 on it and he needed to get rid of it before he went to college. the original price he said he would sell it for was 100 but i didn't have it so he took 50. now that i've got a decent headunit i'm in the market for some new speakers and an amp. i'll check out subs later cause i don't have any money to spend on a good sub right now.