SRS what does it mean when you have too many girls as friend?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pringlesuck, Dec 23, 2006.

1. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

just been wondering about this...

noticing that I have alot more girls as friend then guys. I am a straight male.

my theory: because, i consider myself as a "nice guy". girls probably feel comfortable knowing that I wont hit on them...

i just find it a bit odd... :)

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well i won't accuse you of anything but its usually associated towards homosexuality. Either your still very young, or are to busy with your hobbies to have an interest in girls. Normally guys would go after the girls. You also might have religious or other type of background that prevents you from being indiligent with the opposite gender. The question is, do you want to stay on that level? Life moves fast, and before you know it that nice girl that you had your eyes on is taken by some guy. This is why most of the guys move so quickly in trying to seduce the ladies. But again i won't blame you if you don't , if you see how some people come out utterly devestated out of a relationship you'll question yourself if its worth it. Not that i want you to give up on life, in the end you determine your own path, whatever you want to do its important that in the end you can say 'i did it my way'.

3. fighted

fighted OT Supporter

before i moved here a few month ago i'd say i had a 60-40 split of close female to male friends, and it was awesome! it says nothing one way or the other about you. I suggest take advantage of the situation. girls have other friends that are girls that they will introduce you to, they will talk you up to other girls, in a public place you show up with three other girls you'll instantly get attention, plus i knew i could always use my female friends to tell me if a girl i'm interested in was giving mutual signals that i was too dense to pick up on. truthfully since i've moved to austin from phoenix i've hit a slump cause most of my friends and acquaintances out here are males. if you know how to play your cards right you're in a really great situation

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I wish had more girls as friends then guys. Anyways they don't see you as a threat you just become another girl friend to them.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I'm in a similar situation, but it's mainly because where I work, its about a 70/30 split of girls to guys. So naturally since all of us (we're a small tight-knit department, and act more like family than co-workers) are friends, I have more girls than guys as friends.

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, since I think it has helped me build confidence when going after girls outside of that group of friends, and has helped teach/show me the inner workings of certain aspects of female psyche. It's actually kinda fun listening to the girls complain about the things guys do when hitting on them that they find pathetic. I'll sometimes offer up what I would've said/done differently and get critiqued, too. :cool:

I've had more than one of them tell me I'd easily be getting laid if I weren't like a brother to them :hs:

6. Reloe

Reloe New Member

:werd:

7. Akumasun

Akumasun Follow the Light.

Having them as friends is fine but it gets sticky when you want to date or have relations with a few of them...you have to decide who and how to handle that because to them your a friend who they trust and breaking a friendship to date is a big ass step man...its hard as hell to do btw.

Now, having them around is fun and draws attention to you and should help you in getting more girls but the girls in your group will be hard to date.

Just my 2cp.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because you're comfortable in your straightness but maybe more on the emotional side and girls "get you?" All my friends are guys (I'm a straight girl) and I relate to them more because I am very laid back a drama-free, so they get me.