SRS What does it mean if you get

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Franco, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

violent when you get wasted out of your mind? Usually I am very very nice and happy when drunk, but there is a limit, where I start yelling at people and showing real anger for minor shit-things.

Is there some issues I need to deal with?

2. 7960

7960 New Member

First, it means you shouldn't get wasted out of your mind.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

There are many things that could be the reason behind why you get angry when you are "wasted out of your mind."

What you need to clarify is the level of drunkenness you achieve when the anger begins to show. I'm assuming this begins when you are passed the "drunk" level and approaching a point of alcohol poisoning. This is NOT something you should ever try to work towards.

Generally, people who hold their emotions on the inside have a tendency to have shorter fuses with minor problems. This may be the case, or it could be something along the lines of you just being a very angry person. You did not give us enough detail to make an educated guess to the underlying reason.

4. weeboo

weeboo New Member

/discussion

If you're getting violent over minor shit after drinking a lot then it is only a matter of time before you're sitting in jail cell with a headache wishing to god you could go back and not take those last couple of drinks.

Know your limit and stay well below it.

5. Franco

Franco New Member

My level of drunkness was somewhere above where you can stand still and where things keep on moving when you look in the mirror. Right after you drank a whole bottle of vodka in one go.

I am generaly not an angry person, and this was the first time my friends saw me in anger. They said it was really aweful. I remember sayhing things like fuck off, but thinknig I said it in a normal tone, while friends said I said it very very angry. And I said things like fuck off when someone tryed to take my beer or change the music.

6. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

It means you can't handle your liquor and probably shouldn't get to that point anymore

7. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

huge dot

Don't drink if you can't handle it.

8. 7960

7960 New Member

you keep posting like you expect us to tell you "you have deep rooted feelings of anxiety and are probably repressing feelings of hate for your mother" or some shit like that.

you drank WAY too much; you basically poisoned yourself. don't do that any more and your problem is solved.

9. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

Don't drink to the point where you can no longer control your actions.

10. THoC

THoC New Member

a have two friends that act out of character when really drunk.

in my opinion if you are hurting people around you then maybe you should stop the drinking.... or excess drinking at least.

11. Franco

Franco New Member

Well yea I had too much pscyhology in school, thats what I am afraid of that it might be some shit like that, but your and friends reassurance is enough to not fear...

12. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

bleh let's give you some real psychology.
    Alcohol disinhibits frontal lobe. Frontal lobe is what inhibits behaviour. In doing so, violent behaviour emerges.

don't drink so much.

13. Mr J

Mr J New Member

I used to be fine. I'd go out pretty much every day and get absolutely cunted, never got in any trouble. The worst that happened was wakin up next to a ugly or fat girl or something. Or maybe i'd lose an item of clothing for no reason.

Then just after I turned 21 i started getting all violent and shit if I'd drank at all. I got arrested 3 times in a few months for my bad behaviour, so decided it was time to quit drinking.

I went out again last thursday and got absolutely smashed but didn't have any problems. Fuck knows why i behaved like that - i hope it never happens again and i do try to take it easy on the drink when I go out now.

Oh and i don't drink at all unless i'm going out.

I think mixing drinks is the main problem. If I stick to beer, or vodka, or whatever, i'm usually ok. Depends who i am out with aswell. Some of my "mates" are dickheads too and it encourages me.

14. *RARA*

*RARA* New Member

ehh... I doubt it's the mixing drinks. I bet it's more just drinking too much.

15. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

Just set a limit for yourself. Get buzzed and happy, don't get trashed and angry.

Alcohol can set off anger in a lot of people. It might be something coming out that normally doesn't because usually the barriers in your mind are taken down when you're drunk. Who knows. You know how to prevent it. Do it.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

i'm thinking that may be your problem there :hsugh: