What do you think of Max-OT Cardio?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Thad Castle, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thad Castle

Thad Castle Active Member

What is Max-OT Cardio?

Max-OT Cardio can be described as ultra-high intensity cardio performed in 16-minute sessions and performed progressively from session to session. What this means, and it’s very important, is that each proceeding cardio session should be more intense than the one before. In other words, you should expend more energy (burn more calories) during every new 16-minute Max-OT Cardio session.

basically you go all out for 16 minutes. I tried it today on the stationary bike. I did 6.7miles and burned 211 calories, on level 15 using the interval setting.

They claim that this level of cardio workout increases your metabolism therefore burning more calories throughout the day but as far as I thought, cardio doesnt do that. However with that intensity I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

2. turbo35

turbo35 haters gonna hate

sounds like HIIT :dunno:

3. Thad Castle

its similar, but youre supposed to maintain the same intensity for the duration of the workout. During the low intervals id be going around 130 rpm and then when the interval shot up i would only drop to like 120. the burn in my legs was sensational

4. Thad Castle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.