What do you think my chances are?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I'm on a business trip by myself. Don't know anyone out here, so I've been eating alone. Yesterday, I decided to get some takeout from this restaurant. Right away I noticed this very attractive woman working there. She said hi to me, took my carryout order, and that was that. She didn't have any customers, but seemed busy and not very friendly. The food was good, so I went back again tonight for more food. She recognized me as soon as I walked in the door, and started giving me a hard time for looking at the menu again, since I took my time the night before looking through it. We spent the next 10 minutes chatting, while I was waiting for my food. She had some customers, so it's not like she had to talk to me. But she asked all sorts of questions about what I did, why I was in town, how long I was staying, where I lived, etc. Then I asked her what there was to do in this town, and she just started spouting off all these places I might want to check out. I didn't quite follow all of it, since I don't know the area all too well yet. Anyways, she seemed very cool, and I was picking up some good vibes from her. I'm thinking of going back again tomorrow (that would be 3 days in a row) for more food and to see if she would like to accomany me for dinner one night, since I'm here alone. I didn't see a ring on her finger. You think she was just being nice?

2. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

It's hard to tell. Honestly though, you said you're on business, I'd go for it. If it works, you're good. If it doesn't, or she's not single, etc, you'll be gone in a few days.

I'm trying to start taking chances in life. You've got nothing to lose.

3. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I hear you. I've never been a risk taker when it came to women. Regret no doing a lot of things. Also have met some great women in strange ways, so you never know.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

dude if u dont take the risk youll regret it forever. you will most likely never see her again, maybe not visit that state again etc. Who the fuck cares if she says no or whatever, what do u have to lose? NOthing!! You have no chance if you dont say anything, but if u do say something you have a great chance.

5. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Failure is not trying. Rejection is success.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You really don't have anything to lose man, you don't even live there! Just ask her out, if she says no who gives a shit.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

this isnt a risk. you have absolutely nothing to lose. DO IT.

8. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

as everyone else said, youve got nothing to lose...and i wanna hear updates.

9. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I concur, you should definitely try and entertain this chick outside of her workplace. I went on a business trip last year, in a city I love, by myself and squandered a couple opportunities. You always regret not trying. Go for it.

10. low20

low20 Member

prolly just looking for a good tip but give it a shot...

11. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

Yes, a good tip. :greddyd:

12. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Sorry, no update today. I tried to make it out there, but I have a terrible headache, and I just about threw up in the car as I was getting ready to leave the parking lot :( Will give it a go tomorrow. Not going anywhere tonight.

13. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

wasnt rushing you for an update today...just when something happens.

good luck buddy :wiggle:

14. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yeah dude, you don't even live there who cares.

15. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I'm not feeling very well at all now. I rarely get headaches, but I had a mild one yesterday, and the one today is even worse. Almost puked a few times, and still fighting back the urge when I move around. Not even in the mood to eat any food tonight. I think this works out for the best ... I'll seem less stalkerish. Going in 3 nights in a row is a bit excessive. Definitely going tomorrow, and will update, whether I get shot down or not.

16. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

GOOD LUCK!!

17. cocoakrispies

cocoakrispies New Member

Maybe she did something to your food. :noes:

18. bounty_hunter

bounty_hunter New Member

:rofl:

thats what i was thinking

but in seriousness..goodluck man, she seems intrested so god for it.

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I was in the same situation a while ago. I actually grew the balls to talk to some chick at a bar. I got shot down immediately but it was awesome. It was a first for me (I usually have a gf so I don't get to work on my game much - don't ask me how the fuck that happens).

Anyway, it's psychologically easier when you're in a place where you don't know anyone.

Had I been cooler, I would have opened every girl in the entire bar for practice.

Instead, I opened on the hottest girl in a 4 set, bombed immediately, and then left cuz it was late and I had a meeting the next morning. lol.

20. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

Please replay exactly what occurred for OT's entertainment value. :o

21. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

any update?

22. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Hate to disappoint you all. I went back today, and she wasn't working. Just goes to show that you can NEVER EVER let opportunities pass you by. I had a golden chance, and I didn't take it. There's no telling what could have happened, but I'll never know now. Life works in strange ways. I still have lots to learn. Sometimes, the best opportunities in life may only come once. As long as I learn from this, it's all good. Will update if anything happens. Thanks for the encouragement.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I told a chick she should buy me a beer. She refused cuz she was a cheapass.

24. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Here's another example of letting opportunities pass: was going to buy tickets to a Lakers game yesterday, but for some reason decided to wait until today. Well internet went down in my room, and now fucking game is SOLD OUT!!! I'm so pissed! Now, I'm going to have to pay more for tickets, if I can even get any. FUCK! If you come across a good opportunity, jump on it guys! Twice in one day! Was looking forward to the game :(

25. bull1683

bull1683 New Member

sucks dude