MMA what do you see huerta going

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Aug 23, 2007.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

you think he will be in line for a title shot now I mean theyve been building him up for ever. You think after the new champ is established in the lw division he will be the first one up to fight for the title or what do you think is going on there? I see them building him up like crazy and not giving him any title shots then you have spencer fisher who they go crazy trying to give him title shots

2. Rob H

Rob H New Member

if he is going to be considered for a title shot he definitely needs to fight a higher lever & established (in the UFC) 155'er.

3. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah your right about that I didnt really take you seriously about the marketing thing till I started noticing that the ufc does that alot with certain fighters. They are trying to get the mexican boxing fans on ufc with people like huerta and sanchez. Then they have GSP as the poster boy for canadian mma. Then they have been pushing the shit out of Bisping because they are going crazy trying to corner the UK market.

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

i think after his next fight they will give him a title shot. I think hes the next one in line for the title after hendo rampage and the loser is probably going to fight the winner of chuck and wandy for a secound chance

5. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

i t5hink if i had some extra cash I would put it on Crane. This might be the best odds we'll see the rest of the year for betting. Unfortunately with such good competitive matches, the gambling ops have went down the shitter.

6. roose

roose Guest

From what I understood the SI cover shot wasn't the UFC's choice, it was simply a great picture that SI ran on its own accord. The UFC has since run with it and made him one of their 'poster boys'.

7. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

I don't think he has exhibited any qualities that set him apart to the championship contender level yet.