What do you look for (heres what I look for) in a S.O.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Yuppy, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

I seek out traits like

1) Hard worker. (in the prenup this is a dual income household. so no fuckin alimony)
    2) Hard worker (bitch gotta get of da couch and exercise, I do so should you.)
    3) Not as crazy as everyone else's gf. (we know you're crazy. But how crazy are you)
    4) No Kids. (I aint the one, Im step daddy. --Too Short; I dont want to have to deal with the dad either. I dont want to pay for it.) By no kids I mean no kids from someone else. I am open to that later.
    5)Havent slept w/ my friends (L/T That shit aint going to work; hell, not even short term.)
    6) Demonstrate positive decision making skills (Getting DRUNK to tell me you are pregnant is not a good idea and got one girl dumped by me. Im not pro choice or pro life. I am Pro Advantage. I don't want a fucked up kid kuz you are too selfish to make a sacrifice for something you should love already)
    7) Selfishness is a big turnoff. (Bitch I aint paying for your shit all the time)
    8) Considerate of others. (If you are a jerk to the waitress. You will be a jerk to my friends.)
    9) Smart (Yea this ones not going to be number 1. But challenge me a little. College Degree is a plus.)
    10) Humble + Shy (Being modest is sexy. Me taking you to the bar only to have you disappear and then find you talking to a guy niether of us know a little later Isnt Sexy. In fact it makes me realize that you are a whore.)
    11) If she doesnt like to suck cock thats a deal breaker. if she doesnt like it now, she wont do it ever later.

There are a variety of others. Of course the girl being hot is a given. I wont try to get w/ugly ass chicks or fatties. I'm not a 10 but i sure as fuck aint a 2.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  2. lauren

lauren Active Member

you sound like quite the catch

oh, and the first thing to catch my eye is intelligence, displayed in a number of ways. that's what garners my initial attraction, and everything else is a moot point.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Decent grasp of grammar, proper spelling, correct usage of capitalization. :hsugh:

In all seriousness
    1. Intelligent, and in school.
    2. Open minded spiritually, sexually, etc.
    3. Self reliant.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

what a gay thread

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Those seem pretty standard :)

6. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

you hate women, you have 0 respect towards them and even though your points are standard and common, the comments you attached to them show that you will be better off dating someone who you respect and can love. Someone like you - someone with a cock.

7. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

:bowdown: the comments attatched just sounded vulgar and immature.

8. truckindj

truckindj New Member

let me guess you're what 18 yrs old

9. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

are you trying to sing your standards in a rap song?

10. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

:rofl::rofl::bowdown:

11. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I said something to the extent of "are you 16" in another thread. He said no, and offered no alternative. My guess is he's barely old enough to be in here.

Good thing intelligence wasn't his #1 requirement. The grammar man! The grammar!

12. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

My list is incredibly long and people laughed last time I posted it :bigthumb:

14. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Post it!! I love your list. :p

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

loves to fuck

doesn't bitch

won't get fat when she's older

16. Yuppy

lol; i was translating when i post the list (and one of them was a quote from a rap song). how do any of that sound like i hate women? i hate fat lazy ugly leaches. not all women are any of those things. I love how when someone disagrees instead of point - counterpoint I get personal attacks. Thats just because many of the posters in the this thread ARE IN FACT WOMEN and don't know how to argue logically, its just not something that the majority of you women were blessed with, just look @ the science and computer/it/hardware industries. But then again Im sure MANY ARE YOUNG BOYS TOO who just haven't had their balls drop far enough to have anything relevant to say beyond personal attacks..

i guess honesty is no longer appreciated here

i seriously dont see a problem with anything i posted there. some things seemed to require explanation so i just scribbled them in quickly in ghetto shorthand.

I'm sorry that men arent allowed to hold women to the same standards you hold us. At least we dont lie about it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  17. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Its not politically correct to criticize women. But men are fair game.

A man having a list of things he is looking for is not looked upon favorably by women, because they want everything to be based on the man loving her for who she is. But oftentimes, THESE SAME women have no qualms about going for specific types of guys and having lists of their own.

Huge double standard.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You have fantastic taste :bigthumb:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showpost.php?p=70583344&postcount=5

edit - I just read my list again. It makes me sound like a huge bastard BUT it's really not possible to list your standards without sounding like a bastard. And I really am a very laid back person. I swear.

Oh yeah, and all that stuff fits me, too, so I'm not being hypocritical.

19. Yuppy

thats basically the girls, without admitting it, reminding us why they dont deserve the same salaries as men, the same right to vote as men, the same right to drive as men. Because they want their fuckin cake and to eat it too while sittin on their fat asses.

with equal rights come equal punishments.

20. Yuppy

awesome list. i agree with 99% of that shit. just didnt really ever think THAT FAR into it. all the points on my list are on his list too. lol

21. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

22. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

Sigh..

No one said you shouldn't have standards or be honest when it comes to your women. Actually the majority including I agreed that those are pretty basic and commonly used standards. What I and few other people were talking about was the way you wrote those explanations. The repetitive use of insults and degrading words like: "bitch gotta get of da couch and exercise, I do so should you", or "we know you're crazy. But how crazy are you", "Bitch I aint paying for your shit all the time", and "In fact it makes me realize that you are a whore" were evidence of misplaced hate and anger.

You could of given explanations without the use of vulgarity and the fact that you didn't shows that anger and hate. If you were writing about 1 specific girl that deserves that kind of language this wouldn't have been such a big deal, but you are writing about a general group and the anger in your post is aimed at women in general not specific examples.

I am not going to argue with you because I think that it will be a lost cause and waste of time. However I would love to know your whole theory about women in the computer/it/hardware industries.
    This would be fun.:mamoru:

Oh btw for the sake of "logical arguments" can you pinpoint the places where we said you shouldn't have standards or attacked you honesty? Because you preach for logical arument but you yourself failed at providing one.

23. Yuppy

Do you disagree that running around at a bar in front of your bf is whorish? I think it is!

I don't feel hateful. However I do resent the fact that women get away with a lot more in society then men. I don't feel it is right to expect alimony or child support when men don't even have a fair chance at getting custody of their kids. Now before someone says, "So you would rather the kid got nothing." Thats a definitive no, I'd rather the court ordered joint custody or would give men a fair chance at obtaining and keeping full custody.

I guess by using the word bitch I may have turned some of you off. Maybe my post was constructed in such cursory that I failed to consider that its not acceptable to call women that. However I meant part of that as a joke.
    As for the science and tech fields. Those are the last male dominated fields. Furthermore I wish we didn't have the WNBA. But thats as far as my hate extends towards your gender. I just don't like lay-ups that much. I don't hate women, I just have a foul ass mouth.

As for my comments about women's stability. Well, I didn't see anyone arguing against that one.

24. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

25. Yuppy

i knew that was why she assumed i hated women.