A&P What do you guys think of my latest? PIC

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by SenenCito, Jan 24, 2004.

1. SenenCito

SenenCito OT Supporter

[​IMG]

now I just gotta figure out a name for it, see if it actually gets attention in photosig

2. Blindsight

Blindsight Guest

I'd like it more if it wasnt tilted, if there wasnt purple fringe on the girl's hair where the light is coming through.. I love the location, the lights, the clouds, that looks great and whole shot is noise free, you must have a nice camera... just something feels off with the girl being in the foreground but out of focus.. :hs:

3. SenenCito

SenenCito OT Supporter

I really would have loved both elements being in focus, but as I took a few I noticed it was either the girl of the foreground, the foreground looked better

I can probably take off the purple fringe, that's not a biggie

Camera is a Sony F717

thanks for the advice

4. bioyuki

bioyuki Ich habe Angst

Tilt isn't good, to match the strong backlighting you need some fill light on the girl and very immediate foreground, try to avoid the strong white light, make sure the light is completely obscured by the girl...interesting composition though, I like the cloud and wall...I really like the sadness and aloneness that you get from the girl staring at the couples...maybe if possible try to isolate her even more.

5. SenenCito

SenenCito OT Supporter

hmmm, ok how about this one, its a better angle, but the problem I have is that she is somewhat blurred, think it is better?

[​IMG]

6. Blindsight

Blindsight Guest

Yeah I definitely like that one better, I am shocked by the purple fringing from a 717 :eek3: I didnt know that expensive of a camera would have PF :hsugh: Where is that located btw?

7. SenenCito

SenenCito OT Supporter

San Juan, Puerto Rico

thing is the 717 has nearly no Pf I belive it appears in that image because the light is a very strong white/blueish I in fact didnt even know what PF was until people started complaining about the F828. Im sure I read somewhere that most cameras can have that, of course in carying degrees

8. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

I think they are both pretty good. I, too, wouldn't expect the purple fringe from your camera. That must be a beautiful area to be near (San Juan, PR)

9. Ballast

Ballast Cold Heartless Bastard

full sized pic?

10. bOb sMiTh

bOb sMiTh Could Be Anyone

Girl looks very pretty!