what do you do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by low20, Jan 31, 2007.

1. low20

low20 Member

what kinds of things do you do with your boyfriend/girlfriend when your just at home chillen?

movies
    TV
    Games
    Sex

Done all those things and while sex never gets old, its also not always on the list of things to do after a long day either...

i need some new ideas, i find myself getting very bored when i go over to my gf's house...i love to hang with her, but i find that sitting watching TV or a movie gets super boring for me and i need to leave...help me out with some new ideas of stuff to kill boredome and things to just have a good time...

once or twice a week we will hit up the bars, usually on the weekends...what else can we do thats fun? its also winter so thats why this is so bad...im an outdoors person all the way.

im trying to set up a snowboard trip/long weekend but around here boarding sucks pretty bd so its not very fun...my gf is also not good at all so that gets old quick for someone who has been doin it for 8yrs...

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

cooking/baking this is always a lot of fun. try stuff thats actually challenging or interesting

sledding/snowball fights etc

do kid stuff, play around, have fun. make prank phone calls to friends or radio stations. play practical jokes.. goof around.

3. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

The snowboarding sounds like a good idea, even if she isn't any good at least make her feel like you appreciate her trying. I'm not sure what's in your area, but maybe going to a local museum, comedy club, sporting events, or just take a random road trip.

4. fray

fray New Member

good ideas above!

What about working out together?

5. Hunt

Hunt Active Member

haha, I always kind of wanted to work out with my ex...she would have kicked my ass at a leg press :o

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

7. DC2

DC2 Member

we'll do our own seperated things.... she reads, I surf the web

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

We do the same. He will play his guitar and I will surf the web, cook or do whatever.

9. low20

low20 Member

thats a good one and believe me its like one thing that i would love to do, but we belong to seperate gyms right now, so until one of our contracts run up itll stay that way...in the summer we do go running togther but its way to cold for that now