What do you do when you're 50/50 about the first kiss?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jarg0n, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

I just want to make sure I didn't f this up a few months back, even though my little sisters warned me that this chick was a flake before getting involved (she's hung on her ex, won't return my sisters calls, etc.) Keep in mind, I've been on a few dates, had sex a time or two and friends have made attempts to hook me up with other random chicks, so I'm not a total loss.
    This chick works for the airlines (not a stuartess) and she opted to take a 45 min flight to go out on a day with me. She's super outgoing (and works for the airlines), so I didn't really think it was a big deal. I had met her a few months prior at my little sis' b-day party and we hit it off, but I had a gf at the time. (We ended up crashing in the same hotel room, but nothing happened.) FF to a few months later when I'm single, a few texts and phone calls later (which a few of them she ignored and I had to initiate more contact than I would have liked to), I pick her up from the airport, we have a nice dinner, and I drop her off at the same airport a few hours later.
    I walk her in and of course it's super akward when she's getting ready to board, and she says "well, give me a hug." I give her a hug and that's that. Of course, she continues to flake and only return about half my texts in the future, and I eventually give up after a few weeks. Hell, she lives 3 hours away anyway, so ...
    I didn't originally intend to make this super specific, but what does a chap do when he's only 50/50 on the first kiss? Does a guy always walk her to the door (after the akward moment of her getting out of the car) and attempt the kiss? I'm sure this could all be summed up by people saying "Don't be a pussy," but is there anything else that can be offered here? Should I attempt something witty to lighten the mood like, "This is the awkward part of the date where I kiss you?" etc.? I can be witty if necessary (read: if I have the confidence), so what's the best approach here?

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

it shouldn't feel contrived.

it shouldn't feel "by default."

in other words, don't do it at the end of the date, when it's expected of you.

pick a time that specifically does *not* make sense, and do it then.

at the same time... don't force it.

it's hard to explain in text :hs:

3. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Personally I like it when they push me up against the door so hard the latch comes un-done and she happens to fall on my dick.

But since that only happens on occasion, I usually just go for it if I have no other intentions with the girl. If she's a friend already or a friend of close friends then you just have to feel it out and dont be overbearing.

4. Jarg0n

Jarg0n New Member

Thanks Captain(s) Vague! Hehe. Yeah, I agree, it is hard to describe, especially as a generalization.

5. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:rofl: You're stressing this much over the kiss? There are like 11ty billion things that come after that (if you're lucky). Just stop over thinking it and do it.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow

1. It's "stewardess," not "stuartess" :rofl: Not to mention the politically correct term for the last few decades is "flight attendant"

2. This chick obviously isn't that into you. Why are you putting so much effort into a girl with obvious lukewarm feelings who doesn't even live near you? So you had one night months ago where she seemed cool, that doesn't mean you forget the fact that she notoriously isn't over her ex and at this point seems to be using you for lunch/dinner.

3. Why focus so much on the first kiss? This isn't the 1950's anymore. The first kiss isn't some huge build-up moment or the answer to how she feels. Some girls would kiss you even if they had no real interest in you-it's that unimportant to some girls.

Actions speak louder than words. If at the end of the "date" this girl took charge and literally verbalized "give me a hug" she's basically clubbing you over the head with "were just friends."

Why not back off? Instead of texting/calling her more to get her to talk to you you just stop altogether? Her initiating contact again will give you a clear sign of her interest, at which point you can overanalyze kissing her.

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I know some flight attendants and they are all hoes. Gotta move faster than that if you're gonna keep a hoe interested. Even if she is a gate attendant or something like that the same shit still applies. Those women get hit on all the time by men from all over and so they've learned not to waste time on little boys.

8. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

I've walked in on flight attendants and pilots having orgy's. No lie.

We host 70 of them a night, every night at my hotel. I've received a BJ from one in there 'crew room'. They're easy. Don't waste your time.

Of course, this is only a stereotype I gathered from those Southwest employees that stay with us.

9. moneymoguls

moneymoguls New Member

If they hesitate after unlocking the door or before unlocking the door, go for the kiss. If they say "Good Night" and then open the door and enter. Just say good night. You will know if they want your tongue.