What do you do for your girl on her birthday?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by R KriLLz, Oct 8, 2007.

1. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

I've never been going out with a girl during her birthday...
    My gf's is in like 5 days.
    We just moved and have no money, i could put a present and dinner on my credit card. but she'd get mad because we cant spend like that.

So aside from examples of what you guys actually do for their birthdays, what do you do to make them feel special. What do they even want? Just lots of attention, something planned out? you know? what are the nerves to strike?

I'm usually pretty creative, but i feel a lot of pressure. shes been excited for over a month. constantly reminding me.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you want to impress her, make her feel special, and not spend a lot of money all in one then make her an entire meal. To be specific, I'd make her a really nice picnic lunch or dinner complete with dessert and take her somewhere sweet where you can sit, eat and be romantic. You live near the beach. A beach picnic at sunset would be amazing.

3. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Don't worry about being flashy... Do something special and from the heart that lets her know that she is important and you would only do something like this "for her".

4. R KriLLz

R KriLLz Uncomfortable in my own skin.

oh yeah, we do stuff like that all the time.
    That's where the pressure comes from... hard to top when many days are like a birthday.

5. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

Well, the most meaningful gifts I've received from SO's for my birthday didn't cost anything.. I'm not sure if you're creative, but some past gifts that I received from SO's were poems and songs written by them about me ... you could go that route

6. Gillzeebub

Gillzeebub New Member

1 thing that gets me is an organised day. If i wake up to brekkie in bed and get told get up n dressed we have somewhere to go, then say come home and get told im running u a bath, candles etc, then get out the bath to find a nice table set with dinner, its a winner for sure.
    U dont have to go anywhere that costs a lot and during the day, could be a walk around a car show thats on (thats just something i'd like). Its all about the fact that u spent enough time to plan a day for her. For a pressie i like the paint a picture idea, thats awesome and nice art too btw. Buy a plain picture frame and decorate it, engrave a key chain, doesnt have to be expensive, personalised is best.

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

i dunno, i haven't historically received bday gifts from bfs, save for the last one. :love:

go spend the day doing something you both enjoy. cooking, if you don't normally do it, would show considerable thought and effort. :dunno: