What do yall think about this? email read bottom to top

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Is that so?

Yeah I couldn't think of that word...thank you....but I have been known to go farther....

gotcha kinda like fantasize for a lack of a better term.

No I'm talking about the gio.....i can get lost in it just disappear do things I shouldn't do probably

Yes I will bring you some ice

What you mean drift off? You are talking about the gio right? Not the VS for men.

I really like the other better because I could drift off in that smell.....

Will you bring me some ice when you go, please

I want you to smell some new cologne I got in a little while, tell me how you like it.

You are the only person I can trust out of all my friends that will not go tell my mom that I am having married problems

why did ya decide to text me of all people?

I don't know never could let his touch make me feel loved

Why were you scared of him?

Yeah I was you can't even imagine how bad I was and when he wanted to make up I was scared of him

I'm glad you are better, you must have been pretty upset the other night.

(read the above from bottom to top)

Then, after all of that she sent me a picture mail of her ass in some really tight short shorts.... Totally out of nowhere. (I may put the pic up..) What do you guys think she is just an attention whore or wants something else? *she got married like a month ago.

*I'll update more later getting ready for Gustav.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Killuminati, why is every thread you make about a married woman?

Two things:

That email is very hard to interpret because we have no context for the situation. We don't even know which parts are yours, and which are hers.

Second, stop going after married, cheating women! You can do better!

3. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I am not going after her I just wanted yalls opinion on what she is saying.....

hers is bolded

She is just a friend from work. All my boys think she wants to fuck. But I'm not really feeling that from her.

This was the day after she texted me told me she was crying in her bed after her husband smarted off to her..... and she couldn't sleep.

But the ass pic came way out of left field, we've always been friends but never expected her to send me an ass pic.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why does it matter if you're not going after her?

Just ask her what she meant.

5. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I asked her what she meant and she avoided the question...... :ugh2:

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Forgive me, but why does it matter?

7. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

i dont see how that can be interpreted as anything but "i want to have sex with you." that wouldn't even be innuendo.

8. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

that's what I was thinking but now she is avoiding the question.....

i'll update later guys and i'll reply to yours too matt. i'm off to the hospital we under lockdown for the storm.

9. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

she doesn't want to say "let's fuck" cuz she's, you know, married and stuff. get her alone and escalate if that's what you want. that's what she wants, at least.

i missed the part where she sent you a picture of her ass. hello there, blatant sign of desire.

10. fray

fray New Member

Your posts really do seem all the same. I kinda feel you are oblivious on purpose because it just let's you get into stupid situations without having to take any of the blame.

You seriously don't think she is in any way coming on to you when in one small section of chat she talks about how unhappy her marriage is, how you're the only one she can talk to (which is weird when you say she's just some random person from work), talks about how she can "drift off" in the smell of your cologne, and all the things it makes her fantasize about and more, even the "things she shouldn't do"??????

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Run away as fast as you can. This woman sounds insane. She makes it way too easy and then puts the brakes on for no reason. She'll either yell rape or try to convince you that her husband is abusive

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

You are friendzoned.

13. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

God you are a fucking tool.

14. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

She was raped in th epast and is very needy, that's why I'm kinda iffy about the situation...... Ok i'll admit she is very hot and I want to fuck her. Sometimes I think she may be bipolar or something...... But we are pretty good friends. She trusts me.

15. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I was just asking everyones opinion.

16. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Yeah I straight up asked her she said she would like to get to know me better but she is married. And didn't want to answer any farther. I said I guess I was kinda confused by the ass pic and emails. (she did not respond to that)

17. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Why would she send me an ass pic? I'll post it in a second.

18. fray

fray New Member

It's not your job, or your place at all. She's married.

You've got some weird hang-up. Did your mother overshare and lean on you when you were young?? You can't fix everyone and when you get involved in someone's marriage like that, it isn't your place, not at all.

19. fray

fray New Member

This is where you are supposed to back the fuck off and quit pushing things and quit trying to be "that guy".

20. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Not trying to fix her marriage I stay out of that part of her life.

21. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I'm not trying to be any "guy" but I'm not gonna lie I would like to hit that. It kinda pissed me off she was that forward then put on the brakes I was like wtf is she doing this for attention.

22. fray

fray New Member

You're not trying to fix her marriage, you're interfering with her marriage by trying to be the go-to guy for all her problems. Bringing her stuff, listening to her problems, trying to flirt with her, trying to make her feel good.

That's not your place. That's her husband's place. If she not getting that from her husband or things are bad with her husband, that's not your problem. You are not supposed to be getting her through that. It's her job to fix it if she's not happy.

23. fray

fray New Member

Therefore, you're trying to be that guy. Not sure where you're missing it. You'd like to fuck her if you could. You know she's married. Why would you even assume that she's fuckable. She's off limits. You've got issues.

24. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Think of it this way man. Every time she runs to you with a problem, she's running away from her husband.

This is what, the 3rd thread you've made about courting a married woman?

How are you not seeing the pattern? Every time you get involved with a married woman, it fails.

I get it, it's easier to court unhappily married woman, because they COME to YOU, and you don't have to do any hard work. You think you're trying to help them, you justify it by saying "I'm just a friend with her, I'm being a good listener". That's not true. You're hoping to fuck every one of these women.

When are you going to learn, this never works out? You keep setting yourself up to be used, and you get used EVERY time!

Stop being the guy that goes after unhappily married women. If you truly want to help people like that, get a PhD in counseling, and become a marriage counselor.

Your actions reflect who you are. What do you think people see you as when they realize you constantly pursue married women?

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Because she wants to hear you say "Oh wow, you are hot!" because she wants validation from SOMEONE, because her husband treats her like shit.

It's immaterial, though, because she's fucking married. But you are friendzoned. Don't believe me? Make a move on her.