what do we do when we fall off the horse?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jehan60188, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

ugh, haven't worked out in 4 days.
    can't sleep, so i won't have energy to work out tomorrow

this isn't gymnastics

2. michael grabtree

michael grabtree OT Supporter

make that banana ice cream in the other thread. looks :yum:

3. ErwinRommel

ErwinRommel New Member

why do we fall?

so we can learn to pick ourselves up.

4. brasheye

brasheye Rotary Crew

Suck the horse off faggot.

5. ErwinRommel

ErwinRommel New Member

hmm, i think i like option b better

6. aus-juiced

aus-juiced New Member

Sorry, Maury. I'm not a gymnast.

7. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

You reach deep down, and no matter how tired you think you are go and get the job done because thats what makes the difference between someone who is a go getter and someone who wishes they were.

8. Bad Karma

Bad Karma Active Member

chicks don't fuck losers

9. aus-juiced

aus-juiced New Member

YOU GO LIFT ANYWAY!!!!!! STAY UP LATE, SMASH PUSSY ALL NIGHT, DRINK WHEY AND LIFT HEAVY FUCKING WEIGHTS. I SUGGEST YOU EAT SOME RED MEAT AND HTFU.

Bye bye now.

10. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

yah, this is what I needed to hear. I'm at work right now, trying to get myself mentally prepared for my workout (in 8 hours). and it really is a matter of me getting the sand out of my 'giney.

shit. doctor says no red meat 'cause I got high blood pressure. but i figure if I train like a beast, I can eat like one, too. and besides, I haven't had red meat in almost 2 weeks.

thanks guys, I think I'll be ready for tonight's workout (probably 1/2 mile repeats, followed by beastskills.com stuff)

11. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

goose bottles left and right bro .txt

12. CPop

CPop New Member

Hard Work
    By: Sebastian Burns

Nothing is accomplished without work, and in terms of upping your lifts; it is almost the most important factor. Most people believe that they are working hard in the gym. I will tell you straight out that 99% of lifters are not working as hard as they could be. Lets take a look at some common mistakes made by people who are trying to get their lifts up.

First you must have a good attitude towards the work. You cannot go into the gym thinking, “Man I have to do all this and I don't really feel like it”. Sure, there are days that we don't feel like training. If you are going to take the time to go to the gym, load all the weight, and get all your friends together to help spot, you need to forget all other bullshit and put your mind into the work. When I go in to train I know right from the start that the work is going to be hard, and there is a chance I will get hurt and I may feel like I got hit by a truck for days to come. One thing that most people say to me is “Wow, how do you do so much work?”, well I do because I make myself feel like I have to. I say to myself, “This is all I know and this is all I have, and I will kill myself in this fucking gym if I have to.” I want to get my lift and I want to be the best lifter I can. I want to always be the last lifter in the gym. I will be the one there for hours after everyone leaves. I will never quit until I know I have killed myself.

Here is some other shit I hear sometimes when I am working out with people.

“I worked all day or all week and I am tired”. This one really gets me going. I don't give a fuck, we are here to do work and I don't care if your arm is half torn off. I also worked all day or all week and my drive to do the work is high because I will succeed, and while you are complaining about your hard work I will use your complaining to piss me off to do even more work.

“My head is not in it tonight” Well your body is here so you might as well get your fucking head in it. While you are in the gym there is nothing more important than getting the work done regardless of what is on your mind. If it is woman problems or financial problems you must learn to separate yourself from that bullshit. Do you think some girl gives a shit about your workout? Well she doesn't and she is probably talking to or hanging out with some other guy while you are there working out. So forget about her and if it is money that is bothering you quit lifting and go get a better job because there is no money in lifting.

“I'm spent man, I don't have anything left” If you say this than that means that you do not have a drive to succeed. There has been many times where my body has hurt so bad and I had not hardly eaten that day, but I want to better myself and I want to get the work done. The easy thing to do here would be to just go home and rest. I know for a fact that someone else out there is not going to just leave. They will stay and do the work no matter what. How do I know, because I am that lifter.

“My shoulder, pec, or elbow is bothering me” Well you need to realize that lifting weights will beat your body all to hell. There will always be something that does not feel quite right when you reach the upper level of weight training. I am not saying train with injuries, but I have actually heard people say my shoulder is bothering me a little so I am going to stop. While I am standing there with a huge swollen lump on my shoulder, a loud grinding going on, and can barely straighten my arm out because of elbow pain. I want to scream fuck you! Now I am going to stay here and work even harder because you are a little Bitch.

There are many more things that piss me off, but I am sure some of you have heard these excuses, and that is all they are; excuses for not wanting to do the work. Or god forbid you have said some of these yourself. I will list a few things that you can try if you want to work harder.

1. Go thru your whole workout. Then go thru it again.

2. Go thru an exercise then do it again.

3. Be the last person out of the gym.

4. Use your training partners slacking to piss you off to do more work.

5. Act like all you have is this workout and you are going to make the best of it.

6. Don't be afraid to kill yourself during a workout.

7. Know that your mind is much stronger than your body.

8. Yell loud at people who are not doing work

13. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

go buy a car, it's faster than a horse

14. Zoolander

Zoolander OT Supporter

My GF fell off her horse once, and got dragged a bit...Broken wrist, broken elbow, dislocated shoulder,broken collarbone, bruised ribs, concussion.Stay away from those fucking things.

15. themolsen

themolsen New Member

I once saw a video of a dude getting his arms ripped off by two horses tied to either arm

16. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

4 days i would just quit

17. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

yah, you're probably right.

seriously though, it's discouraging losing momentum

18. Elfling

Elfling New Member

It is. So just get back to it.

Tell yourself you only have to do a small workout if you still feel draggy when you get to the gym. I do this all the time for cardio. "I'll just do 10 minutes if I feel that bad". Almost always, after that first 10 minutes, I feel fine.

19. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

my gf used to ride horses. she was holding the lead of one and petting him when he jerked his head up and dislocated her shoulder. every once in awhile, it would pop out of socket while having sex WITH YOUR MOM JESUS CHRIST MAN UP AND GET BACK ON THE HORSE!!!!!!!!111

not that i'm one to talk, when i get out of sync with my workouts, it takes me forever to get back into it but once i'm in, i'm in for awhile. comma

20. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

nothing has changed in 4 days you will prolly be stronger from the rest

21. namethatswitty

namethatswitty New Member

22. Cumstang02

Cumstang02 New Member

I've been on an elephant, camel, tortoise, and donkey. Never a horse.

23. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

well, i got back on the horse this afternoon.

told myself that someone else is out there doing that extra set, not feeling sorry for themselves. someone i may be in some kind of competition with some day. someone who may be going after the same girl as me, or someone that may try to hurt me and mine.
    feels good man

24. jehan60188

jehan60188 New Member

god damn it, go back and troll in your own topic!

25. Voltekker

Voltekker Active Member

I keep forgetting are you a chick ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.