What do i do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quadracer420, Dec 15, 2006.

1. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

ok so ive been with this gurl for allmost 2 years on and off, recently shes been bugging the fuck out of me, like i cant stand her and ive been thinking of my ex. anyways theres lots of double standerds in our relationship and it bugs the shit out of me and i dk whut to do, i mean in one way i want to stay with her but on the other hand i want to never see her again. i mean shes getting on my last nerve and i have i.e.d. where like ill explode when i get very very pissed and punch stuff so damn hard its unbelievable, and shes makes me feel like punching something very hard. besides this her parents are so fucked up its not even funny, her mom will take off drinkin leave one of there cars who knows where, go home with some guy and expect her or her dad to go get her, this has been goin on for over 15 years and i have no respect for her family and i dont want to deal with it anymore, what do yall think i should do ?

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

what i recommend is reformatting your post so I feel like reading it without being annoyed

3. oldskoolsleeper

oldskoolsleeper New Member

Tell her that you don't think it's going to work. Sounds like all you can say is bad shit...just get rid of her, you should be able to figure out how...

4. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Have you addressed the double standards that you mentioned with your girlfriend? I figure that would be the place to start.

Also, if you have you difficulties with anger in general, make sure that you are taking care of those as they may be exacerbating problems iwth the girlfriend.

5. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Sounds like you've got a winner there. Get rid of her and get yourself in order.

6. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

yes ive brought up the double standards, it just leeds to more fighting. and as far as the anger shit, ive got that under control except for when i get REALLY pissed. but even then its not like id hit her, unless she hit me first. im against guys beatin on gurls but ive had gurls hit me so many times knowing i cant hit them back that ive said :fawk: if she can hit like a man she can take a hit like a man. some may not agree and thats you opinion. but i got her shit for christmas and i cant take it back.... save it for a future gf?:x:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  7. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

1) learn to properly use the english language
    2) edit post
    3) ?????
    4) profit

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

First red flag right there. You should never be "on and off" with a woman. You are either on, or done with her. If you ever have a break it shows that you are spineless and not mature to take her back. As soon as you take her back, your reputation as a mature adult male is tarnished and few relationships will survive much further. You are experiencing the after effects right now.

If she's bugging you, she is likely "woman testing" you to see if you have the balls to dump her. This time when you dump her (which I would recommend) you must NOT get back with her, and you must NOT get back with your ex. Part of your problem is that you seem to never look forward, you're always crawling back to women who you have problems with. This shows a lack of self confidence, and also shows that you do not learn from your mistakes. This is sort of like you falling off a bike every time you turn left, yet you continue to turn left and fall off, over and over to no end. At some point you have to turn right and learn how to ride smooth and straight.

After you dump her, learn that there are never double standards when the man stands up for himself. Next time a woman presents something like that, you laugh in her face and tell her "Oh, no, not a chance. You'll do it MY way or you can hit the highway. Yes, I am serious." This is another woman test you have failed. NOTICE: She is acting like the adult male, in as such that she is setting the rules, and you're the baby who is following them. No adult male would allow double standards like that, and most guys who have problems experience what you are going through.

At this late stage in your relationship it is highly unlikely you can ever eclipse her and start putting down rules... You just have to learn to avoid women like her.

So you want to get laid (fine) but hate her. This should be a huge sign - move on!

You are ignoring your body's warning signals. Your body is trying to destroy yourself rather than be with her. Plus, the anger is a sign of a lack of self control, which is a turn-off to all women. If you get that angry with her, you need to (1) dump her and (2) control yourself. That behavior is akin to a 12 year old, and women are not attracted to child-like guys. You have to start acting like a mature 30 year old, basically. Calm, cool, collected, polite, but put your foot down and don't take crap. :)

This has nothing to do with anything, frankly.

Dump her. Learn from your mistakes. Flirt with other women. Do NOT date any woman who is like your ex or this girl. Make mistakes, get dumped, whatever, then THINK about what you did last and that is probably wrong - don't do it again.

Learn to ride the bike!

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

god damn if this forum didnt have poco, this forum would have nothing

poco is one of the people keeping some males from being pathetic spineless losers

I bow to poco

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You obviously don't want to be with her. Break up.

How was this even a question in your mind?

11. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

poco thanks man, i agree with what you say.:bowdown: and when i wasent planing on goin back to my ex, theres a reason why im not with her but for some reason i thought about her a few weeks ago. i see what your saying man thanks for the advise. when i get angry i can control it, its not like i get angry and throw a temper tantrum but i see what your saying man.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You're welcome.

Here's a tip for all us men as well regarding self control: Unless one asks specifically for help with grammar or spelling, the true gentleman will never correct or mock one's grasp of the English language. We all have our gifts, and being a scholar in the English language may not be one of them. We should look beyond the obvious and see what we can do to better discover that person's gift.

Cliff notes: Don't bash people's writing, it's rude and immature, and you're missing the point.

13. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

^^ thanks man.:bowdown: your one of the few ppl who i look up to on OT, in a mature, knowing whut up kind of way

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

No offence, but if you want people to care about your life and help you, you should at least have the common fucking courtesy to use halfway decent grammar and make it a little easier on the eyes with paragraphs and capitalized letters.

Ugh. :ugh:

Edit: poco, it's not about being a scholar or not, it's that when you ask other people to help you, you should have the simple courtesy to make an effort to be even halfway coherent. If you don't care about other people enough to spare them the effort of trying to understand you, I don't see why they should put in the effort of trying to help you.

15. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

sry man, from now on ill type it like a highschool english essay, caps periods paragraphs, the whole 9... sounds good? i can edit my earlyer post if it will stop the bitchin

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Learning how to write is like learning how to be great with women, and learning how be be mature, social, good to other people, etc. It is a skill that takes years to learn. I personally feel that pointing out the obvious is far less helpful than reading between the lines. We could all come in here to every thread and say "Ha ha! You suck with women!" but what good does that do? I personally always feel that people who point out grammatical errors are the ones in grave error, because of their complete lack of self control and manners. Self control is what makes us adults, and what makes us attractive to women. Learning to hold your tongue will take you far...

One thing I have learned as a helpdesk technician, among other things, is that quite often people simply *can't* help you to help them. Many of the users I have worked with have barely a rudimentary grasp of how computers work, let alone doing something that involves a high degree of technical capability. If I were to regard these people as too "selfish" for not taking years of classes to learn the inner workings of a computer before they called me, I think that would be very small minded of me. So they don't know the vocabulary, or can't spell the name of the problem, so what? I can figure it out anyway!

I've had CEO's and Presidents of companies call me, and I've had lowly accountants and front desk clerks call me. Usually none of them can explain what has happened, and if they can, they use terms in confusing or contrary manners. Quite often what they say has nothing to do with the problem, or is in fact completely misleading. I will do my best to work through their problems nonetheless.

In the end, the CEO neither desires nor needs to know how to fix his computer. It is his job to command the company and take it to a place that I could never do. Imagine if I were to tell him he was an idiot for not knowing how to work his computer, when he could likely raise millions of dollars for the company, etc.

The point is even more simple when someone like my father calls, or my fiancee's mother in law asks for help. Would you mock them because they did not understand something as well as you did? I would think that to be exceptionally rude.

The whole "I am not going to help you because you seem ignorant/hurried" reminds me of mechanics who frequently rip off unsuspecting motorists. You should be able to take your problems to a qualified person who will give you honest and caring assistance, with complete disregard for your lack of expertise in their field. Imagine if your wife took her car to a shop and the mechanic said "If you can't explain things to me properly, I can't help you." Are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed? You'd think the guy was a moron and a jackass, and you'd be right. The true professional would take the time to ask as many questions as he could, and then offer the best solution without making your wife feel inferior. And he would earn her respect, and repeat business. Correct?

In return, you never know what they may help you with at a later time.

Recently I helped a woman who worked in a law firm with some basic technical problems. Just last week she GAVE me a dual processor ultra-160 10k RPM RAID-5 Compaq server. They were no longer using it, apparently, and rather than sell it she gave it to me. I am sure it was worth a few thousand dollars new.

All I am saying is be good to people who could benefit from your expertise, and be the best man you can be. You have nothing to lose but your reputation. :wavey:

17. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Warning! Long fucking post ahead! :eek3:
    I couldn't agree more, and this is a lesson that people who don't make the effort to proofread their stuff before they post a new thread would do well to learn.

I haven't been clear enough or you haven't understood me.

My problem isn't about ignorance, it is about courtesy.

I never blamed him for being ignorant, or not knowing the stuff he's asking about. And I certainly never intended to mock him.

This post isn't just a post by someone who's not good at English. It's a post by a slob, who makes no effort to hide his sloppiness because he thinks he's entitled to free advice.

I'm not pointing out a tiny spelling mistake and then pointing and laughing.

I am looking at a post where mistakes are obviously not only due to ignorance but also to sheer callousness, and calmly saying "If you come to people looking for help with that attitude, you will be sorely dissapointed."

Let me give you an example. I am an entrepreneur, I run a small business. I am thinking about hiring a financial analyst. If a candidate showed up to the job interview wearing faded jeans, a dirty t-shirt with ketchup stains, five o'clock shadow and terrible BO, no matter how great his resume, no matter how highly recommended, I would not hire him.

Sure, his dress or personal hygiene have no bearing on his analytical skills. But we live in a society where people show respect to each other through certain clothing items (suits, ties) and grooming patterns (frequent showers, deodorant, maybe even a little cologne). By opting out of these rules, this guy is saying: "I don't think you're good enough for me to take the effort to be presentable." Well to that I respond: "If you think I'm not good enough to be shown common courtesy, then you're not good enough to work for me."

It's the same with English. When in writing, we show respect to each other by adhering to arbitrary rules called "spelling," "grammar" and "syntax." Especially over the Internet where the written word is the ONLY way to make an impression (which can be liberating but also brings different obligations). Someone who doesn't show respect shouldn't expect it.

This example does not hold.

First of all for me to have a wife they would have to legalize gay marriage... :wavey:

Second of all, again, my problem isn't the mechanic saying "If you can't explain things to me properly, I can't help you." It's the mechanic saying when she comes up to the counter "Listen sweetheart, take a fucking number. By the way bitch, you've got a great ass. Wanna hook up later? :naughty:"

Third of all, the mechanic runs a business! When you are providing a service to a customer, the burden of courtesy falls on you because you are getting PAID. Conversely, when you come to someone asking for a favor, then the burden of courtesy falls on YOU.

The examples you took are from your work. The reason why if someone you don't know calls you and says, his mouth full, "Listen to me you fucking douchebag, you're going to solve this problem for me and you're going to do it quick", you do it, is because it is your JOB.

If someone did the same thing but they were asking for your help as a favor, you would probably tell them to fuck off, and rightly so.

Or I don't know, maybe you would help them. But if you did, that would mean you are either a saint, or someone who enjoys being abused.

And I will readily admit that I am neither. :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2006
  18. low20

low20 Member

sounds like you dont like her or anything that has to do with her...why are you wasting her time? break up with her

19. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

Yes i have figured out that i am goin to break it off with her. I thank ya'll for your help. I knew i wanted to end it but i wanted to see someone elses view on the matter. My bad for comming off as sloppy i was just in a hurry when i first posted it. I would go back and edit it to make you guys or guy happy but why?

Any ways thanks guys ,and next time ill take more time in my posting:wavey: