SRS What do I do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nmt6789, Nov 25, 2006.

1. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

So I've never had a girlfriend before and I am starting to think that I could use some company. In my group of friends theres really nobody that I am attracted to. There is this girl in one of my classes that I started to get friendly with but I cant tell if she likes me. She fools around with me ( sat on my lap once, hits me all the time, goes out of her way to say hi to me in the hallways.) The only problem is it would be so awkward to start a relationship with her because we have no ties. Shes pretty popular and the girls that hang out with my group are just hideous. What should I do????

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, dude.... to find out, just look for the signs.

Like THESE for example. If you can't see that she's openly flirting with you, you're more blind than Stevie Wonder.:eek3:

Who gives a shit what group of friends she has, and/or what group of friends you have? If y'all two hit it off, then just go for it! The best part about this is that if she shoots you down, it's no harm, no foul. You share no mutual friends, so things don't really become akward much at all.

3. MudFlap

MudFlap Guest

Ohhh dude, you know thats just an excuser reason. Go for it, shes into you :)

4. lolerskates

lolerskates New Member

You guys having no ties is even more reason to give it a go, you've got nothing to lose.

5. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

I dont know what to do....................:hs:

6. sp0rk in the ear

sp0rk in the ear New Member

Stop hesitating. Seriously, life's too short. Stop worrying, because it really doesn't matter what happens. From the sounds of it she digs you, but it's hard to tell when some women are just overtly flirty. Flirt back with her. Remember it can't hurt to try. No one, including her is going to think any less of you if make a move. Taking initiative shows strength. Only you can read the signs, we can't tell you what to do because we aren't there to see anything. If you like her it's as simple as cutting the "I don't know what to do" crap and just asking her if she wants to hang out sometime. It really doesn't matter what/where you go but one on one time is pretty key.

Stop worrying so much and stop caring so much. Change your mindset so that you're judging her instead of focusing on what you think she thinks of you. That is up to her and you can't change that. Don't try to be someone you're not. Don't be overly nice. Worry a lot less about what you say and more about what she says. Is this the type of person you could see yourself in a relationship with? Good luck

7. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

those who hesitate - masturbate ! Make your move or you will never find out if she likes you.

8. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

Aight, I have even more of a reason to ask her out too. There is a dance coming up.............

9. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

I cant tell if shes just a flirty girl or rshes really flirting with me....

10. sp0rk in the ear

sp0rk in the ear New Member

The key is to not worry about that at all. Don't second guess yourself. Chances are she's interested and that's good enough.

11. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

Aight I think I am going to do it..... :wiggle:

12. johan

johan Active Member

Few comments:

1) You guys must be in highschool
    2) Not part of your clique. You're GOLDEN. Things will fall apart sooner or later. When they do, you get to hit the ejection seat with no guilt/awkwardnes afterward. Man.. you can't buy that kind of relief.
    3) Can't you tell when a highschool geek girl is trying to show you she likes you?

This one is practically giftwrapped for you. Ask her to hang out. Casual. It's so simple. Especially since this one probably already likes you.

13. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

Ugh... this is so nerveracking....

14. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

Theres so much that could go wrong.......

15. Create

Create :free at last:

Aw crap.

STOP OVERTHINKING!

It's really easy. Ask her to go to Starbucks on a schoolnight or to a museum/zoo/park/wtfever on a weekend afternoon. Schoolnights are good as there's a definite end time. Weekend afternoons are cool as if it goes well you head to dinner.

All of this is really noncommital, nice, & cheap. If you click, ask her to the dance at her doorstep.

You've got nothing to lose here.

Act on instinct. Confidence is everything.

16. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

and yet, there's a chance it'll work out

17. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

You fear uncertainty. Let me put it this way :
    If you try, it MAY not work. If you don't try, you're SURE that it won't work.
    She's a girl like any other girl, if it doesn't work out, there's like 3 billions women out there.

18. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I hope for your sake you're real close friends with your hand; because she's the only action you're gonna get if you keep up with that attitude.

I guarantee if you don't go for this now, you WILL regret it later on. Trust me on this; I know from past experience (or lackthereof) :hs:

19. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

I gotta do this....

20. Tehrod

Tehrod New Member

you have issues.

you should look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why YOU think YOU don't deserve a cute, popular girl. I think the real issue here is yourself because it seems to me that you're more or less scared to try something new. There's nothing wrong with dating someone who is more "popular" then you in high school. I mean, it's high school, those people are no more popular then you in the real world. Just be confident in yourself and your decisions, don't hesitate. Just think of it this way, if you don't try, you'll never know. If you do try and she says "no" then who gives a fuck anyway? just say "okay cool" and don't bring it up again, doesn't mean it has to get weird or anything.

21. johan

johan Active Member

He's afraid because he doesn't think he can get her anyways.
    And he's right.

22. nmt6789

nmt6789 Guest

Alright so Im pretty sure I am going to do this. But I dont want it to come out of nowhere. How should I bring it up?