SRS What do I do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MudRacer4x4, Oct 31, 2006.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

Heres the deal.

I just started working at a place that I dont like.

Today the manager from the neighborhood hangout aka my home away from home told me I could get a job there. I think it would be better then the job I have now cause the people are cool and I know them. I just dont want to ruin my hang out by working there. Like I hated most places I work and I don't want to ruin this hang out. any advice?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

what have you got to lose? You're working at a place, and don't enjoy it. You could try this other place, and you could enjoy it, or you might not. I'd say, give it a try. Trust me, every day you work at a job you don't like, is a day you grow to hate it more.

Also, how old are you? What place is the other job? What's your current job? What is it you like and don't like in a job?

Give us more details please.

3. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

i work at walmart. we have 800 employees so there not organized at all. the work went extremely slow because I didn't do anything the whole time.

the other job is at a gas station food store thing.

I really want to get a life long job started but I dont really know what that is yet.

4. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

do the gas station job! why not? Some of my fondest memories are working at the neighborhood gas station :)

5. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

i think i will

6. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

If you can eliminate Wal-mart as a possibility from the list of companies you might like to work for a lifetime, then go work at the gas station.

But if you don't know what else to do, go work for brown, you know, UPS.