What do I do? :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Acclude, Jun 7, 2005.

1. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

Been with a girl since I was 15, this will be our 7th year together(on and off)< currently were just FWB since we dont have the gf/bf title> Yet we hang out , work out together etc. We seem to get in a bi annual argument and its that time again. There is a girl I work with who I might like to get to know better. We share similar interests, and I don't want to necessarily be a man whore. I <3 the girl who Ive been with forever, but Id hate to throw it away and feel like I wasted my youth, ya know? Fuck this sucks :hs:

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

Sounds like you're destined to be FWB for life at the rate you're going. Nothing's going to change without a force effecting it. If you want to date another girl, I'd say go for it. You're not throwing away anything if you truly are friends; you'll just be losing the "benefits" part, and theoretically you'd be getting that anyway if you and the new girl hit it off.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Don't let pride get in the way of your happiness. It's quite tough to erase built up resentment so that's something you're going to have to deal with with her for a long time

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Just dont expect to go get to know other girls and still keep your FWB with this other chick. So the question is, why dont you and your FWB just become gf/bf after so much time together?

Relationships that last are usually built on a strong friendship first.

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member