What do I DO???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bmx2424, May 7, 2005.

1. bmx2424

bmx2424 Guest

First, i am in highschool, and i met this girl at a party and began dating her. I called her every night(which i now know was very bad) and we hung out all the time and had fun. While we were going out i got the impression that my friend liked her and i repeatedly told my gf that (also very bad) but she did not believe me. After 2 and a half months out of the blue she calls me up and said that we needed to talk and she broke up with me. Her friends told me that i was to clingy and jealous of my friend and she had no freedom. But then 3 days after we broke up he my friend tried to ask her to prom and she rejected him. We stayed friends and i eventually asked her to prom which she said yes to. Then i found out the whole time we were going out she lied to me about where she was b/c i was to clingy. Every time i call her now she is always with my friend, but she says she will NEVER go out with him, and she will never hang out with just me alone. She seems like she wants to be my friend but thats it, and i want it to go back to the way it is. What do i do?? and i dont want the if she doesnt want u, u shouldnt want her.

2. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Sorry, but that's how it's gonna be.

You were too clingy, she doesn't think you'll change.

It's better to just move on.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

enough said. move on and learn from your mistakes.

4. Reign

Reign Banned

Might as well lock this thread... the first guy summed it up as well as can be.

5. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

holy shit... thats the EXACT situation i was in earlier... except replace 2-3 months with 1.5 years. i wasnt as clingy as you, i called her every day, but that was because i saw her every day and i called her to tell her to get ready to go somewhere, not calling "just to talk"

long story short, we broke up, she is hanging out with one of my former friends practically every day, everyone thinks they are fucking (which she denies, but he doesnt), and they are most likely going to prom together.

as for what you should do: dont talk to her until prom. dont call her, IM her, email her, nothing. if she calls you, then talk... but dont talk to her.

then again, im not the best person to be taking advice from :hs:

6. Neuman

Neuman New Member

she likes your friend...move on.

and yea..they will both deny it till their death..

7. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

suck it up, get thru highschool alive, and then embrace your new life when you go to college. free pussy for everyone!

you'll never think about that bitch again. ever.

8. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

you were clingy, get over it, move on. my first relationship i was wicked clingy. it ended that relationship in like a month, month and a half.

i've learned from that and am now not quite so clingy.

from every relationship there's a lesson to be learned. something that you did/do wrong, some way you reacted, learn from that. and dont make the mistake again.

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

There is a 98% chance of this happening. ;)

10. maygen mo

maygen mo New Member

reading this thread makes me so glad i'm not in high school..although the stupidity seems to still follow into college.

11. Reign

Reign Banned

Just for the first few years. Once you get out of the basics and shit, it's good. For the first like 2 years college is basically High School with less rules and more/dumber people.