What do I do with these types of files?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 3l_Chupacabra, Aug 11, 2004.

1. 3l_Chupacabra

3l_Chupacabra New Member

I'm trying to install a game I downloaded, and it came with three folders and one .nfo file. Each folder is labeled CD1 CD2 and CD3, so obviously they are the contents of the three CD's for this game, inside each folder are a bunch of files with extention .r(number of the file) like .r01 .r02 etc etc and then one plain .rar and another file that ends in .sfv. THe last folder also has a .bin and a .cue in it, and the .bin is 610 mb. I've used alcohol to install games off CD images before, but this is new to me and I don't quite know how to use those files to install the game. I know rar's can be inzipped, and the other files with the numbers have the same icon as a rar so I'm assuming they can be too, but I still don't know how I can use all these to install the game. Thank you very much for your help.

2. Wolfden

Wolfden :trance:

winrar is your friend - look for the first winrar file and right click - extract and it will extract all the .r01-whatever files.

for the bin and cue files use alcohol or nero or whatever u have, just browse to the cue or bin file and it will burn the disk with the content you need