What do I do about this girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr. Hilter, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

I posted this in the main forum but thought I would also post here to get a little more serious responses.

So I met her at orientation a few days ago and we talked blah blah blah, and she gave me her room number and told me to stop by sometime. The next day at orientation I saw her and she gave me a wave but then continued talking to this douchebag and then left the orientation early with him. So what should I do. I mean why would she give me her room number after only 2 hours of talking then kinda ignore me the next day.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Why was the guy she was talking to a "douchebag?"
    2. Why are you panicking and assuming this "douchebag" is even a guy she's interested in?
    3. Go visit her fucking room already!

3. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

It could have been just a friend. Go visit her.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd. inquiring minds want to know.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: Nice edit

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

so, why the hell would you NOT go visit her sometime?

Calm down, you don't even know the guy, and you're calling him a douchebag. She's trying to make new friends or find a bf...why would she NOT talk to/meet multiple guys?

7. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

douchebag in the way he acts and talks

loud, annoying and obnoxious

8. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

I'm going out with this other girl I don't like as much tonight already though

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

but you've never talked to him? so basically, you're just being a bitch. you see a guy you dont like, and category him?

grow up.

10. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

:doh:

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if he's truly a douchebag, why even waste your time considering him to be an obstacle?

Show her how much of a better man you can be. Be polite, respectful, confident, secure in what you want. In short, act like an adult man who is going after something he wants, but will not have his life end if he doesn't get it.

Just labeling the guy and using it as an excuse to run and hide from the girl makes you no better than him.

12. moobs

moobs OT Supporter

women are only allowed to speak with other women. if they're speaking to a guy then they're obviously sleeping with them and are no longer interested in any other male :hsugh:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

You act as if you going on a date tonight means you might as well give up on the other chick you are more interested in. How is she any different talking to a guy when you already have a date with another woman set up? You are young I know but you need to grow up. If there is someone you are attracted to then go for it, I mean the girl gave you her residence, she's obviously interested in you.

Go on your date tonight. Go visit the chick tomorrow at her dorm. Go from there.

14. Reign

Reign Banned

I'm loud and obnoxious. Probably annoying at times too. Especially to idiot dorks with no confidence such as yourself. So why don't you do yourself a favor and not worry about the other guy, go talk to her, and try and win her attention. If you don't, I'll guarantee that "douche" bag will win.

I'll tell you something though... that loud obnoxious douche bag probably has a better chance than you because you're gonna become clingy, you're gonna worry about who she's hanging out with at all times, you're gonna panic over her not texting you back 5 seconds after you texted her. He's gonna play it cool and give her the right amount of attention and not go overboard.

You even posting this thread and not knowing this is setting yourself up for failure. You need to stop worrying about who she's hanging out with and go play the game and just play it better than the other contenders. People that think outside the box usually win this game so get to it.

15. Mr. Hilter

Mr. Hilter Guest

Um I don't care that much, I am just confused on how someone can be so flip floppy all of the sudden.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh:

You had a date for tonight, so shouldn't you be considered "flip floppy?" :bowrofl: Don't be a hypocrit, she's a single female and you are a single male. You still have 0 idea who that guy is, it could be her good gay friends for all you fucking know but you are eliminating her because she had a conversation with him??? You'll never get anywhere with that type of thinking.