what do girls want..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by craz888, Jun 12, 2005.

1. craz888

craz888 Guest

i have a couple of questions i was wonderin.

1) do girls generally like guys sayin that they miss them or love them or what not? if a guy says that they love a girl but the girl doenst usually say it back but says she does when u ask her, what does it mean?

2)do girls really like guys that show more dominance? and if you kno a girl kinda likes you and you really play hard to get, will she try harder to get ur attention?

n

3) if i like a girl but iono if she really likes me, n now that after college she is home far away from where i live, and i probably wont see her till college resumes next year, what should i do over the summer? if i let it wait, will what she thought of me get less or what not?

thanks!

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Yes...If no love, no love...*shrug*

No...Girls that play hard to get aren't women yet.

Spare both of you, find it elsewhere.

Good luck. ;)

3. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

Um cant try and answer the first two, but there mainly self explanitory.

But as for 3), i dont think she'll be to happy when she finds out you've been mucking around, im pritty sure girls prefer you to have a as small history as possible.

4. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

1)Yes if it's turned into a situation where you're bpth in that mindset

2)It depends on the girl, but I know that when my byfriend played hard to get in the beginning I just had to have him. But mostly because I'd never had a guy play hard to get before.

3)If you're really into her, you will stay loyal. Make a roadtrip or something. Or, break things off until school begins. It's not fair to dishonor her that way.

GOOD LUCK!

5. i love saying i love my bf, but he never says it first.. it worrys me sometimes especally when he just mumbles it.. but i know he does , im just insecure and need the reassurment alot.

i want my man to fuck me all the bloody time! i want him to grab me and just do me so hard. yum.

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

personally, i don't want a guy to tell me anything that he doesn't feel comfortable saying. that goes for loving me and missing me, etc. "i love you" are three big words, and they've only come outta my mouth once, and even then that took a long time, and the guy was the first one to say it. i'm weird like that :hs:. no, i didn't say it back to him right away, but i let him know that i did care about him a lot, but just wasn't comfortable saying it then.

i'm not sure how to answer your question on a girl not actually saying the phrase, but telling you she does love you. that seems :ugh: to me. it's basically the same thing. most girls have issues about saying "i love you" because they're afraid they'll scare their man away. since you've already expressed the fact that YOU love her, there shouldn't be any issues if she really does have feelings for you. :sad2:

i like a guy that's forceful and makes the first move. don't get me wrong, i will make first moves, but not when the relationship is new. (i'm still working on it...and it's something i'll accomplish, i'm sure :).) i need a week before i feel comfortable, but then again, every guy is different.

do i like guys that play hard to get? hrm... not so much. i did like a guy that's shy and hard to read, but the more i contemplated things working out, the less i found myself interested. i don't need someone to tell me how they feel about everything ALL the time, but i do like to be able to have somewhat sort of a normal conversation without being the one to ask all the questions all the time. i still think he's a great guy, but i'm not one for changing someone... however, it's important that i clarify that i, in no way whatsoever, think i should be a guy's #1 priority (or #2, for that matter).

if you both live near each other during the school year, ~2-3 months isn't a lot of time to devote to another person while being away. long distance relationships that are the other way around (together for 2-3, apart for 9-10) are the ones that i don't necessarily agree with. give it a shot... being away for 2-3 months shouldn't be that hard to do if you really like one another. also, as someone else said, maybe you can plan a roadtrip for an extended weekend or so? :dunno: or, if you two have money, you can fly somewhere nearby and meet up for an extended weekend. ;) the latter is always fun! :)

7. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Holy crap Chica, the more you post the more it give me hope....

BTW that offer is still on the table. :naughty: :mamoru:

8. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

9. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Interesting.......... :eek3:

It's kinda funny that you mentioned that. I will be gone for 6-7 months coming up soon. It's weird. Over a year and a half period, I will have only seen her for a totall of 6 weeks.

It's rough, but it can work. I know first hand that it can.
    So don't give up hope, because you never know.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:hs: aww... well, i've always been the one to think that if it's "meant to be, it'll happen." ie, if we're not in the same place right now, maybe one day we will be, but that's no reason to completely stop talking to the person... the exclusiveness just isn't there.

:wtc: more power to ya...

oh, and btw..., i've missed you! :sad2: :)

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I used to feel that way, almost apathetic about it. That it'll just happen.

What I've found is that it won't alwasy "just happen". Sometimes there needs to be a bit of effort to get the ball rolling. If you have to work at it like full time job, then well it probably isn't meant to be.

12. jeremyjoe

jeremyjoe New Member

see above