TAT What do girls think of a guy w/ pierced nipples?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by xfactor73, Mar 4, 2004.

1. xfactor73

xfactor73 New Member

I've been thinking about getting another tat or getting one or both nipples pierced. I had a couple girlfriends who had their nipples pierced and I loved them. But I don't know any guys who have had them done. Just curious as to how the ladies view a guy w/ pierced nipples. Thanks for any comments.

2. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

HOT.
    Hothothothothothothothothothothot.....

Way fucking hot.
    Super hot in fact.
    Makes me wanna lick'em.
    HAWT.

They're okay. ;)

3. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

:rofl:

rings or barbells?

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

if you have nice nips then HOT..

5. xfactor73

xfactor73 New Member

That made me laugh. That's the reaction I hope to get once I get them done in the future.

I am leaning towards rings. My last g/f had barbells and I liked them but would have liked rings even more.

6. Phantom Empress

rings are more fun to play with, but barbells (at least for me) are soooo much better for daily wear

7. xfactor73

xfactor73 New Member

I think the rings would be more fun too. But that's one thing that I didn't think about... thanks for bringing it up. Has anyone had any problems with getting their piercings getting snagged?

8. Phantom Empress

It's happened more than a few times for me. wince and screach and then deal.. just be careful.

9. xfactor73

xfactor73 New Member

Thanks for the info.....I appreciate it

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

generally speaking, girls love piercings and tats

11. My sister in law told me to get my nips pierced instead of an indy. I got the indy, but I think I am going to get my nips pierced as well. She said she loves pierced nipples on a guy and so does everyone she knows. Sounds good to me.

12. Jadiebug

Jadiebug Guest

pierced nipples on a guy or girl = HOT :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :drool: :drool: :drool: :naughty:

13. DeathVisage

DeathVisage Guest

Been snagged many times, some worse than others. My right one has been pierced 3 times because the first time the piercer went too shallow, then the next time it got torn halfway out by the ex/girlfriend. Got it done again and its been good for bout 2 years now.

And I can tell you from experience before I entered my current Monogomous relationship that Girls Fucking LOVE them!!

14. Cherryfire

I have the barbells in now..i think im gonna keep them in until i've had them a year but after that, Im gonna do the switch to rings. Aesthetically, they look amazing that way but yeah, straight ones ARE easier to keep clean, not snag, etc. or so I've heard.

On the OTHER hand..I have this amazing fishnet full body suit that i loved and had to quit wearing because the barbells would get caught in the netting and about make me cry..lol I have also managed to catch one end of the barbell and flip it entirely over to the other side, which about made me puke.

On guys, rings are my favorite..but honestly, I'll take'em how i can get 'em. ;)

15. SuperFreak

SuperFreak Guest

I heard that they have to scrape your ass off the celing during the piercing. I really wnat to do it but have not had the nerve to do it yet. I have a frunim done and that is it. So what I want to do is goto Mexico and get some sort of numbing shit that I can inject into the chest area and then get them pierced.

16. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Everybody is going to react to it differently. I have also heard from many people that nipples are the worst. I never even felt mine - I had an old school alpha pager in my pocket set on 'vibrate' and exactly when he pushed the needle through the pager went off so I was distracted. :dunno:

17. Cherryfire

Hellllllll no..do not numb it! And Christ..in Mexico?? lol I can't think of why youre not supposed to numb it but I would guess that it causes excessive bleeding . I know that Lidocaine causes big bleeding and thats most likely what you'd be using.

The nipple piercing is NOT that bad. Seriously. Its very very quick, and yes, while that moment is admittedly intense, it is so quick that you really dont even have time to react. Then there is virtually NO after pain at all. Its one of the easiest ones you'll ever do. If youre concerned about the pain, consider doing them tandem (at the same time). It might feel a little more.."WHoa!" but at least it would be over more quickly for you.

Do not deaden your chest! lol..

18. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Whats the healing time for nipple piercings? I want to get my done but lacrosse season is going on right now. Pads that are close and rub would not go well :hs:

19. xfactor73

xfactor73 New Member

I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know how long the piercings need to be left in before they can be changed? It would be great to be able to change between the barbells and rings depending on the occassion (wink wink).

20. Phantom Empress

Mine took about 9 months to FULLY heal.. most places say healing takes about 6 months.

I asked my piercer, he said I could swap out my jewelry in six weeks, I waitied 10 weeks to do so.

Nickos will probably chime in with the Pro's advice.

21. GhostZ

GhostZ Guest

Well I know what I'm getting on our next trip.
    ;)

22. DragonLook

DragonLook Too weird to live, too rare to die **Toronto Crew*

Got my nipple done last summer. The technique the guy had me to do while the needle was going in completely overlapped any pain so there was no initial pain (the guy had my take a deep breathe, he's count to 3 and then while he put the needle in I had to exhale really fast and sharply). Afterwards the daily pain last about 2 - 4 weeks. 8 months later my nipple is ALMOST completely healed, it still tends to hurt if I try to move the ring around, but otherwise I can pretty much play with it. Also, my girlfriend seems to LOVE the fact that I have it (so have many other girls I've shown). I recommend the ring, looks a lot better but requires u to be more careful (no mosh pits)

23. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I've had mine pierced for a few years now. I've had rings in the hole time. They've been pulled on a few times (not including when girls tug on them during sex, which is fucking incredible). But just take care of them for the first few months then it's not that bad. Just make sure you're friends know you are getting them down so they don't give you a titty twister and ruin your day.

24. SuperFreak

SuperFreak Guest

Ok OK I got the point here, but I will at least have a good buzz on.

25. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Any piercer who is worth a shit would throw you out of their shop if you came in drunk/high and wanted a piercing.