LGBT What did you all do this weekend?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CoCo, Sep 14, 2004.

1. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Well, we know that Taylor sashayed out of the closet (congrats again, pum'kin)...

And while he was coming out, I went camping for the first time in like 10 years! Uhh, my idea of nature involves a beauty spa, so this trip was interesting...ly funny! Just know that my sightseeing involved bears (the gay male kind), dear (the attacking, non-Bambi kind), several mountains, gay twink techno parties, smoking car breaks, busted tires, CoCo -VS- Park Rangers, threesomes, balancing on trees to cross rivers, and hiking 5.9 miles...

And when I finally got home, my AIM away message was...
    So what do you all do?

2. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

i moved from seattle to ohio. shti i was jetlagged, goin 8 hours behind, then 3 hours ahead, murdered me!

My friend arrived at the airport 2 hours late cause of the buckeye game goin all the way til the end of what was supposed to be an easy win. I gave him shit but it was all good. I hadn't talked to all my friends since leaving for london so i spent the whole time at the airport talkin to them and it was great!

Sunday, moved into my dorm and just have been skippin my orientation ever since :)

3. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Saturday I worked. Sunday I did nothing.

4. Jamien

Jamien Sabotage. Overthrow. Disobey and Demolish.

On Sunday I came home from my classtrip in rhodos...

5. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Friday, went to Ybor and Tampa to visit some friends down at the Ampitheater andattended Blood on the Turn Tables Se7En.
    Saturday was hell. Rained all day while I worked. My job is based on the weather and how nice it is. Well, being in Florida right now... i'm outta a job. Saturday night, I slept over at a friends house and we had a slumber party.
    Sunday, slept in and baked in the sun all day with my 3 favriote friends [Jim beam, Jack daniels and Johnny Walker]. The bastard tagged along and in the end made my stay at the beach a short one. Thanks Jose Cuervo!