What changes did you see from when you transformed yourself?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by tarheel, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Guest

I am 21. Newly single. Dating girls is terrible. In one year I'm moving to NYC, so I'll be 22 in NYC and ready to meet new people.

During this year, I want to transform my body. First semester - lose fat, second semester - build muscle.

For all of you that did it, a transformation in a similar time frame as myself, what social benefits did you see from it?

2. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

mad pussy

3. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

4. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

improvement in the attractiveness and number of women who would throw themselves at me.

not that it happens a lot now, but in between being fat and getting swole, there was a period where only obese chicks would hit on me at the bar. :hs:

5. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Like an in between stage? Stocky? When did you transform yourself? Any before and after pics?

Right now I have one chick who actively tries to talk to me, but she's average looking. I have a nice face, but I am overweight. I want to get a nice lean, muscular body. I can get dates when I pursue it, but I wouldn't say I easily attract the prettiest ones out there.

6. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

Just being in NYC improves your chances of getting dates.

7. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Well it'll be a year from now, so I'm self-improving myself all Senior year. After then I'll be , hopefully, having a steady job and in the city so meeting people should be fun.

8. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

the only benefit I've seen is an increase in self confidence, therefore when my confidence goes up so does everything else.

Having a better body doesn't increase the amount of women you will have, but self confidence does.

9. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

/thread

10. tarheel

tarheel Guest

So if you took your confidence and put it in another fat guy's body he'll get nearly the same number?

11. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

You've never seen a fat/ugly guy with a gorgeous SO?
    But we also have to be realistic too, the fat slob usually doesn't have great self confidence.

12. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Comparably, no. Women are attracted to physical but the confidence sells. I'm sorry, but a guy in better shape has a higher chance than a guy in worse shape.

13. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

I won't argue, but its the confidence that they are attracted too

14. tarheel

tarheel Guest

So if I go up to a complete supermodel and had great confidence, my overweightness isn't an issue?

15. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

You're giving unlikely circumstances.

What I'm saying is, if you had more self esteem/self confidence you wouldn't have too much of a problem meeting women.

Of course, a supermodel will shoot you down before you got 2 words out of your mouth. its a new ball game with clientele like that.

16. Frank Dux

Frank Dux Guest

confidence

17. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

by improving yourself, youll gain more confidence which in turn makes you more attractive to woman.

18. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

confidence ++

19. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Oh I don't have an issue meeting women, I haven't gotten a date with an 8+ yet though.

20. Thoth

Thoth OT Supporter

lower your standards? plenty of really nice 6-7s

21. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

ok, well if you start to build up a little self confidence, then you may get those 8+'s.

Self confidence isn't a state of mind, its more like a way of life. How you dress, walk, talk, carry yourself, etc. Its all over and women can pick up on the slightest sense of insecurity...BELIEVE ME :rofl:

22. Blade

Blade Time to swolercize

maybe your standards are too high on the looks category

23. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Being jacked makes it slightly easier to approach chicks but you still have to open your mouth and seal the deal.

24. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd:

you have the face of a baseball glove and the personality of a pet rock don't you?

25. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Why settle?

[​IMG]

closest to an 8 I dated. We went out on two awesome dates but she was (unbenkownst to me) recently single and wasn't over her ex. Both dates she brought him up, was going to do a 3rd date by her suggestion but she cancelled and apologized and said she was way too into her ex to be fair to either of us.

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.