LGBT What can I do?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Filmboy44, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Ok I recently went to this new men's shop that just opened up a few months back and they only carry designer clothing. They also have a complete men's makeover section with massages, haircuts, and waxings of all sorts :bigthumb:

So anyways, I went in there on Friday and bought a nice Tassio shirt (200.00) and a pair of pants. Totalling 346.00 that blew my mind. I didn't expect that, anyways I fell inlove with the shirt so I wore it out that very night.

So, we just went out to a bar, not a night club. So I wore my coat most of the night cause it was in the single digits and the shirt was short sleeved. Anywho, we left about 2am and I get home and I notice a snag in my shirt and my pants are just filthy! The pants can be dry cleaned but the shirt has several small snags in the fron of it :mad:

can I return it for a new one? I mean shit I just wore the damn thing once ...is that kosher? I'm slightly pissed off at the moment. :mad:

IbIdonttakecareofmyclothes I do, just that you guys heeard of ripped pants and snagged shirts :sad2:

2. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

couple of loose threads

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

they'll understand that.... that happened to me with a pair of pants I bought to go with a sport coat/suit jacket, I wore 'em once and a couple of the belt loops came unstitched :eek3:

4. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

Ok, I'm going tmrw

5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Yeah. I'd return that shit.. If it was $9.99, that's one thing.. A $200 Tossio shirt is another. return it and tell them you didn't notice it.