SRS What can I do to combat this low drive to do anything and 24/7 tiredness?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by forgotmyname, Sep 29, 2008.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Are there any foods rich on instant energy that I should get or something. I find myself very tired most of the day, and without interest to do anything. I thought it was lazyness, but this goes way beyond that. I can't fight this alone by myself.

The worst thing is that it is hurting my academics. I know I could be doing way better, but my problem is that I have a very low energy drive.

2. Jake!

Jake! Guest

talk to a doctor; i just had my gallbladder removed - fatigue was one of the symptoms

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Sometimes its the enviroment that can make you sick also , lack of fresh airflow, lack of sunlight,but if its internal you could start using Multi-Vitamine tablets. Lack of sleep or irregular sleeping patterns is definitly not good either.

In general it could be your diet also, eating bad foods can make you feel bad, as composed to eating vegetables and fruits.

In spiritual sense it might be that your chakra's are blocked, and maby you need to perform reiki healing to unblock the energy flow.

For me, exercising ,unblocking the chakra's/good eating/sleeping patterns, with lots of fruits,vegetables definitly gave a great boost to my drive.

4. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

What is this whole thing about the chakra and what kind of exercises can I do for it.
    About diet, yeah it is pretty shitty. I hardly eat breakfast, but I used to get fairly good every day without it.

But now, it is getting worse.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I think you need to aknowledge the diet, a lot of things get messed up because we simply do not aknowledge the importance of things that seem too basic , like eatings,sleeping,exersising.

For now i would start jogging and if you can hit the gym.

6. Dabogy

Dabogy New Member

You might want to see a doctor. It's possible that you have mono

7. kf4zht

kf4zht New Member

Just get out and do something. Helps if a friend will push you. Go out, do something physical, wear your ass out.

90% of the people that complain they are tired and lazy to me it directly relates to sleep, usually too much. If you get out and wear yourself out you will go to sleep easy and usually get a proper sleep. Wake up the next day after getting 8-9 hours of sleep. Go out and do something else. After 2-3 days your body will be on a real cycle.

If you find you are sleeping (or near sleeping) for over ~10 hours a day you are doing harm by sleeping that long.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Firs, see a doctor to rule out any medical issues. Second, if it's not a medical issue, look into changing your diet and sleeping habits.