TAT What are your thoughts on Nordic tattoos?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by D-FENS, Aug 13, 2009.

1. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Do people normally associate them with white supremacists?
    I'd like to get Mjolnir (Thor's hammer in Norse mythology) real big on my back, but it seems that every white power dude you see on Gangland or Lockup has nothing but Norse mythology symbols tattooed all over them. I'm all about my Swedish/viking heritage, but I don't want to be branded as some Aryan Brotherhood motherfucker.

2. volvoc70

volvoc70 New Member

I wear a chain with thors hammer around my neck daily. I've never had anyone say anything?

3. volvoc70

volvoc70 New Member

And I'm probably the last person you'd ever expect to see in a gang or something similar

4. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

viking tattoos are fucking sweet.

5. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I figure I'll just go for it, my main worries are just because I've had a few run-ins with the law, hopefully no more, but I figure since I don't have any other indications of gang affiliation I'd be fine if they did end up busting me again, which wouldn't be for anything other than minor possession which shouldn't bring up gangs anyway.

I'm definitely leaning toward a scarification since I just don't really like the look of ink. I'm currently losing alot of weight, I'm reasonably chubby now but not horrible, I've got a very solid muscular frame and I could run a mile if I really had to but I still have a good 40 pounds or so to go, I assume it would be best to wait to get down to my ideal weight before having this done, correct?

Seriously though, fuck these white power douchebags trying to steal all the badass symbols from us viking folk. I'm 6'6"/280lbs with a giant bushy beard, you take one look at me and you see a god damn viking. I should take it upon myself to start beating the shit out of skinheads, not because I even give a shit that they're racist, but because they're tarnishing the name of good honest Norsemen like myself.

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:rolleyes: make sure you're going after the right people. White power skins not just regular old skinheads. There's a difference.